MS has ended the gamepass ultimate 1 dollar trial

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No doubt the actual grill is better but firing up my grill was too much extra work (was raining and shyt too).

Came out just great in the air fryer.

I have an air fryer grill similar to this joint.

Ninja-Foodi-Smart-XL-Countertop-Grill-01-1200x900.jpg
So you got a Vizio :patrice:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL.

Already said a Ninja Foodi Grill fam. One below.

I did have a 40 dollar one I travelled with years back, but I don't travel no more.

If the bolded ain't the type of shyt that would make for a 40 minute diversion on Fiyastarter, I don't know what is.

"I used to take a air fryer on the road with me, young. I ain't about to eat no garbage ass food on the road. I'm popping a window and air frying dem meats." :dead:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If the bolded ain't the type of shyt that would make for a 40 minute diversion on Fiyastarter, I don't know what is.

"I used to take a air fryer on the road with me, young. I ain't about to eat no garbage ass food on the road. I'm popping a window and air frying dem meats." :dead:

:laff:

Yeah man, sometimes when I had to stay over on weekend and got tired of restaurants, I'd cook myself a salmon filet or steak in the air fryer. Didn't even open the window. :pachaha:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

I take take the air fryer with us when we go on trips as a family so we don’t have to spend a bunch of money on food.

There’s always a walmart nearby. We eating good :blessed:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I take take the air fryer with us when we go on trips as a family so we don’t have to spend a bunch of money on food.

There’s always a walmart nearby. We eating good :blessed:

Breh. It blows my mind how many people aren't up on just finding some way to make yourself a couple of meals while on vacation.

Staying right on the beach and being able to cook up something that was just in the water earlier that day. :wow:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The air fryer will work just fine, but what you're not getting is that nice crust from the cast iron :banderas:
I do with my Ninja Foodi Air Fryer Grill. :smugfavre:

Nothing tops dat Charcoal tho. :banderas:

might even throw my current grill in the bushes and get one of those pellet joints. them shyts are fiyah!!

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do with my Ninja Foodi Air Fryer Grill. :smugfavre:

Nothing tops dat Charcoal tho. :banderas:

might even throw my current grill in the bushes and get one of those pellet joints. them shyts are fiyah!!

giphy.webp

Honestly, as long you cop on that lets you remove the deflector plate, you're solid for most things. Pellet grills are a gotdamn cheat code, breh.