MS has ended the gamepass ultimate 1 dollar trial

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
3 minutes on each side in the air fryer after spraying each side with the butter.

black-guy-crying.gif
Disrespect quality steaks with an air fryer, brehs:hhh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I used hack that allows you to flip a gold membership to Ultimate for a dollar a month. This was maybe a week ago
From what I gather you can still convert Gold but you have to pay $15 instead of $1 now. I'm unable to test it. Just read that on reddit.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The AB deal has gone through, sony stans have had plenty of board the ship and now the doors have swung closed :wow:

Sony stans won't be tasting those AB games for just buck. :sadcam:

nikka, TF?! You can't get right with writing or does stuttering stanley mode get you too wet to think straight?

Anyways, something that I had no interest at buying for a dollar isn't going to garner more interest selling at 20+.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@Rekkapryde an air fryer will work but if you gone spend that much money on a steak only way to do it is straight on some flames on a charcoal grill.

You doing the equivalent to running your PS5 on a 42 inch Hisense right now :hhh:
nikka, TF?! You can't get right with writing or does stuttering stanley mode get you too wet to think straight?

Anyways, something that I had no interest at buying for a dollar isn't going to garner more interest selling at 20+.
No doubt the actual grill is better but firing up my grill was too much extra work (was raining and shyt too).

Came out just great in the air fryer.

I have an air fryer grill similar to this joint.

Ninja-Foodi-Smart-XL-Countertop-Grill-01-1200x900.jpg

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol:I can even be mad at people who call it out, I suck at typing from my phone and it's where I post from 90 percent of the time. Speech to text, auto correcting and just fat fingering :dame: be killing me, at this point I just like it rock most of the time. By the time I notice it it's been quoted or days later.

edit: look a typo in the post about typo's :mjlol:

:snoop:

I know randoms be thinking I'm mad ignorant or illiterate :mjlol:

Last edited:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:I can even be mad at people who call it out, I suck at typing from my phone and it's where I post from 90 percent of the time. Speech to text, auto correcting and just fat fingering :dame: be killing me, at this point I just like it rock most of the time. By the time I notice it it's been quoted or days later.

edit: look a typo in the post about typo's :mjlol:

:snoop:

I know randoms be thinking I'm mad ignorant or illiterate :mjlol:

Phone keyboard typos have me out here looking like I had a conniption mid post or something. shyt is crazy. :mjlol: