mrken12 is a bytch nikka: The :mjplskins: vs Falcons Official Game Thread

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shawn Springs is caping HARD for Cousins right now:scust:

Said the first pick was only "a little bit behind Garcon", and blamed the second pick on the receiver falling

Nah....alford had his eyes on the ball the entire time.... even if he didn't fall, there was no way he was getting to that

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:umad: damn right I'm tagging yo punk ass every Win we take and every L you niccas catch. If it was the other way around, I'm 100% sure you would of been the first trying to tag me

:what:
Negro I didn't even know you existed until you started tagging me every Sunday. Ole please show me attention ass nikka. Run to your father for that shyt, but he probably too ashamed to answer your call knowing he raised a bona-fide fakkit :scust:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shawn Springs is caping HARD for Cousins right now:scust:

Said the first pick was only "a little bit behind Garcon", and blamed the second pick on the receiver falling

Jokers shoooo nuff circling the wagon for Kirk. Too bad RG3 couldn't get this circling of the wagons when he had bad games.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:what:
Negro I didn't even know you existed until you started tagging me every Sunday. Ole please show me attention ass nikka. Run to your father for that shyt, but he probably too ashamed to answer your call knowing he raised a bona-fide fakkit :scust:
Oh so now you ain't know I existed :comeon:, well good, all the more reason to tag your bytch ass this season.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Oh so now you ain't know I existed :comeon:, well good, all the more reason to tag your bytch ass this season.

No cause I can't keep all you little fukk boys straight.
How you gon call me a bytch but you're mad that I don't know who you are and your reply is imma tag you more and beg for more attention. .get out your hoe ass feelings. That's shyt a side bytch do

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
No cause I can't keep all you little fukk boys straight.
How you gon call me a bytch but you're mad that I don't know who you are and your reply is imma tag you more and beg for more attention. .get out your hoe ass feelings. That's shyt a side bytch do
Shut yo hoe ass up, You Saints fans become bytches when your season is over with :camby:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Shut yo hoe ass up, You Saints fans become bytches when your season is over with :camby:
Did I touch a nerve with the side kick comment? Seems like I did. Something you want to tell us? :sas1:
Down low Darrel won't make you his main squeeze? I'm sorry, just hang in there and I'm sure he'll move you up the roster when he's ready to come out

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
This fakkit @mrken12 is so annoying.. That motherless fukk keeps neggin me like I really give a fukk..

He's like a mosquito that just won't go away :scust: