heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Cousins nearly pulled it off again, then reminded everyone he's Kirk Cousins
Exactly...

But through 5 weeks, you have fans & media wondering if cousins is the guy, should robert play, etc....

But jay gruden playcalling has been horrible all year. Thats the blueprint to stop cousins. When he has time(which has had a lot of this year) he can make short intermediate throws. But when you bring pressure like Atlanta did on that last play, he'll make stupid plays.

Everyone knows what cousins ceiling is, looking at his numbers & mental makeup we'll probably win 4 games.

Dont worry I'm sure that last pass will be blamed on the WR and NOT the QB. Excuses will be made for kirk all week. He put together a last minute drive on an eagles defense that was on the field ALL DAY. The eagles lost that game more than we won.

Hey if the GM, owner & coach feel cousins is the best QB to start the. So be it. BUT dont serve the people piss & tell us its lemonade. Every fukkin time last year RGIII made a mistake he was BELITTLED by the coach in press conferences & interviews. But now its like people in the local media & the coach go outta their way to protect kirk's physce, fukk him!

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly...

But through 5 weeks, you have fans & media wondering if cousins is the guy, should robert play, etc....

But jay gruden playcalling has been horrible all year. Thats the blueprint to stop cousins. When he has time(which has had a lot of this year) he can make short intermediate throws. But when you bring pressure like Atlanta did on that last play, he'll make stupid plays.

Everyone knows what cousins ceiling is, looking at his numbers & mental makeup we'll probably win 4 games.

Dont worry I'm sure that last pass will be blamed on the WR and NOT the QB. Excuses will be made for kirk all week. He put together a last minute drive on an eagles defense that was on the field ALL DAY. The eagles lost that game more than we won.

Hey if the GM, owner & coach feel cousins is the best QB to start the. So be it. BUT dont serve the people piss & tell us its lemonade. Every fukkin time last year RGIII made a mistake he was BELITTLED by the coach in press conferences & interviews. But now its like people in the local media & the coach go outta their way to protect kirk's physce, fukk him!

Yep Kirk is getting that golden boy QB treatment. I went to extremeskins a few minutes ago and jokers were on there making excuses for Kirk.

Pineal Gland

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County
Shawn Springs is caping HARD for Cousins right now:scust:

Said the first pick was only "a little bit behind Garcon", and blamed the second pick on the receiver falling

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
You're an obsessed little bytch aren't you? Did you catch me and @SubZeroDegrees running train on your momma or something? Every week with this taggin shyt nikka. Find a friend nikka
:umad: damn right I'm tagging yo punk ass every Win we take and every L you niccas catch. If it was the other way around, I'm 100% sure you would of been the first trying to tag me

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Exactly...

I feel so fukking sad for the defense. They've been straight dogging nikkas all season. With a competent Qb, we'd be 4-1 easy smh.