Mr. Somebody exposed! Heard it here FIRST

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You should lick my balls, friend

Make like you hurt your knee playing basketball and give it a rest Chris. Your insults make you look terrible as a man. What kind of man just comes out to disrespect someone who doesnt even speak to them. Im not sure what you're hoping to get out of this but if you need someone to talk to about your troubles, im here every weekday like the mailman. Thats just for you, friend. :cheers:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Make like you hurt your knee playing basketball and give it a rest Chris. Your insults make you look terrible as a man. What kind of man just comes out to disrespect someone who doesnt even speak to them. Im not sure what you're hoping to get out of this but if you need someone to talk to about your troubles, im here every weekday like the mailman. Thats just for you, friend. :cheers:

You should lick my balls, friend

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
OP you one of the worst posters in here
funnyanimal252.gif

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:childplease: neither am I

Ain't nobody talkin about bein gay

You feelin guilty mowgli? :birdman:

My name is not Mowgli and i am not that man. You are confused like people who came to the fork in the road and went straight when they wanted to go left.

Im not sure where you're from but where im from if you tell a man to place his mouth on your genitals and that man is of the same sex then you're gay. Is this some demonic figure of speech that you use to say *i dont like you Mr. Somebody* If so lets not use those satanic slurs and instead find a way that we can like one another without acts of homosexuality.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I say, let that man :cook: & :eat:. Trying to put yourself in the spotlight by trying to shyt on the next man is some bytch-made/feminine/childish shyt. Real men don't have to resort to that type of thing......unless we're talking about ****.​