Mr. Somebody exposed! Heard it here FIRST

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
if this is something that all y'all already knew that how come nobody posted this gif yet?

we-landed-on-the-moon-jim-carey-dumb-and-dumber.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Inside sources have provided me with EXCLUSIVE info

Turns out the poster Mr. Somebody

...is our very own coli poster @Mowgli

It's a wrap you fakkit :pacspit:

Man what happened to you? Never in my Life would i be a clown like Mr. somebody. All that bullshyt its so demonic friend trash? Stop it, sounds nothin like me. I mean, i respect what hes doing around here but damn bruh. I think this internet shyt is really starting to make you crack. In all seriousness maybe its time that you take a couple days off you know. Sit on the side of the pool and text while kicking your feet in the water. A new hobby or something who knows. All this gossiping fukkery? This aint you man. Think about what your father wanted you to be. I hope its not Perez Hilton.. :ld:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk, how does Mowgli even maintain all these aliases with 3000+ posts each? :what:

How can a nikka with a kid and a chink wife with a presumably tight asian p*ssy (:ahh:) find the time for this shyt? :mindblown:

@Mowgli :mjpls:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
I think most of the coli community migrated from a site called SOHH. There's a lot of the same usernames and fukkery.

I'll get back to yall once I get more proof though.