Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
My nikka Esmail outchea writing deep shows about nerd shyt, picking up awards and smashing Emmy Rossum.

:mjcry:

There's hope for all of us.
To be honest, the show is a mash up of Heathers, Sneakers, Hackers, The Matrix, Fight Club, a touch of Forest Gump, and basically everything that was dope about the 90s. It's derivative as hell - yet it works.

I'm glad you nikkas are putting other nikkas on to this show. Definitely bingeworthy.

That whole thing with the husband and wife communicating in Swedish and Danish is piff. Elliott's unreliableness as a narrator is piff. The whole show is piff. Can't wait for season two.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I'm currently watching the first episode. If I could describe this series in one word (so far), it's dry....really dry. I know that things will pick up in the later half of the series so I'm looking forward to that as there are some intriguing aspects to this.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
5 Minutes into the pilot shyt has me hooked already.

But all i can think in my head is david fincher. This show owes a lot to him because they wear his influence on its sleeve.

EDIT: just finished the episode. :dead: @ their plan pretty much being ripped straight out of fight club

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
dude looks like Michael Shannon :mindblown:

Michael-Shannon51.jpg

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Best show I've seen in a while. This show is extra special for people who have a networking/security background. One of my favorite scenes is where they are scoping out Steel mountain and they are looking at pictures of the place and see all the security guards and the convo goes something like this ( Note: my memory is a little fuzzy on this scene )

"How are we suppose to get in there? I don't see any exploits"
Elliot - " I see 6 exploits walking around" referring to the security guards :wow:.

Humans have always been the weakest link in a system......Cannot wait for season 2:whew: