Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

Thief's Theme

All Star
Daps
alright last time I was in here, I was shytting on this show (it's still corny to me)... but I was curious to see where it was going so I just caught the finale last night - and I love it for what it's saying. And that Christian Slater monologue in Time Square was genius, it works on multiple levels. And yes I realize the irony that I'm saying this on a message board

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Just need the season finale. Sorry, but I can't get into the hype of this show. It's good and well written, but nothing about it interests me. :manny:

It's like how I felt about Fargo, but Fargo might be better. :ld:

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
A few episodes in and i'm really diggin the way the show is written so far.. especially the 3rd ep. with how they linked the "bug" analogy to the different characters.

Those flashbacks of Elliot digging up characters information and how he already knows everything about them before they even introduce themselves to him are always :mjlol:... He's on some next level stalker shyt.

:salute: to the Film Room for putting me onto this.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still perplexed why Mr. Robot appeared to Black Angry Hacker without Elliot around, tho:lupe:

...and, @Art Barr. thought I was the only NIN stan here:myman:

Trent's entire Discography:dj2: makes the cypher complete:ahh:
It was time to get everyone back together for the final move. The Elliot personality was still reeling from Shayla so the Mr Robot personality had more control to get things done.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It was time to get everyone back together for the final move. The Elliot personality was still reeling from Shayla so the Mr Robot personality had more control to get things done.

Ah, breh,.....

Hearing her name kinda fukks with me cause that shyt was damn, breh...
I am not even gon think about it.
Let's just say I was that praying gif with the old Israeli man, weep'n and shyt about that.
My gf got killed and that hit a nikka, watching that cause I knew but I didn't wanna believe it.
Till, we saw what happened.

Art Barr

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina

anigif_enhanced-22160-1426273879-6.gif

Ric.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps