Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
4158110_big.jpg

a coworker told me to peep this yesterday

the pilot was piff IMO.A little weird and it has a Dexter-ish dark tone to the show

dont let the fact that its a USA show scare you off,at least give it a chance and watch the pilot

trailer

Episode 1

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was just about to post this thread. It's cool to see that USA put the whole pilot up early. It kept me hooked so I'll keep checking it out. They did a good job of representing the social anxiety aspect.

1/2OfDaBruinz

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: shyt was horrible. Weak ass cliched man of the people hacker shyt. I cut that shyt off as soon as they tried to shyt on Bill Cosby during that weak as speech he gave in his psychiatrist office. Goofy ass main character on that stupid ass dark/introvert but misunderstood and honorable shyt. fukk this stupid ass show.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
This popped up on Kodi the other day so I checked it out to see what it was about. I wasn't disappointed. I'll be checking this out

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
:mjlol: shyt was horrible. Weak ass cliched man of the people hacker shyt. I cut that shyt off as soon as they tried to shyt on Bill Cosby during that weak as speech he gave in his psychiatrist office. Goofy ass main character on that stupid ass dark/introvert but misunderstood and honorable shyt. fukk this stupid ass show.
Stan for a c00n brehs

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I liked it...

I was just about to make a thread. Show is kinda dope. A social-anxiety/druggie/tech junkie/hacker vigilante/revolutionist...

It's an interesting concept. shyt reminded me of Fightclub/Momento vibe with Blackhat mixed with V for Vendetta minus all the action of all those movies and more hacker/cracker/IT shyt in it..

Thing is is that I like all those movies I listed

1/2OfDaBruinz

Banned
Daps
So confused... Should I listen to @1/2OfDaBruinz

Or the rest of yall?? :patrice:

:sas2:

Don't take my word for it. Check it out and form your own opinion. Most people in this tread seem to be praising it. All that lets me know is the type of demographic that frequents The Film Room. Me and these dudes don't see eye to eye on shyt. All I see in here is a bunch of comic book nerds, so it's fitting they would like some gay shyt like this. But like I said, you may enjoy it, don't let my opinion stop you. We all see things differently.