Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Don't take my word for it. Check it out and form your own opinion. Most people in this tread seem to be praising it. All that lets me know is the type of demographic that frequents The Film Room. Me and these dudes don't see eye to eye on shyt. All I see in here is a bunch of comic book nerds, so it's fitting they would like some gay shyt like this. But like I said, you may enjoy it, don't let my opinion stop you. We all see things differently.
Well aren't you Mr. Cool :comeon:

Y'all fukknikkas try too hard.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Finally got to peep this..... I liked the pilot

I like that Dark feel of it and the narration style of it. Gives you that Fight Club type of vibe. Definitely will be checking this out and since I already watch Suits it works out perfectly, especially during this time of year which is light on good shows

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Pilot was actually dope which is rare. My problem was the whole $197,000 in debt part, unless she went to a private university for 5 years or something.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Where's obarth on a review of this? I need a ":dahell:How Aiden Pierce got himself a show on the old Necessary Roughness timeslot? While Christian Slater in the background busy pumpin' up the volume to the executives on not getting another show he's in cancelled, the boy with the Dragon Age tattoo is getting his Neo on against Agent Smith's Illuminati" type of skeez