Mr Chimetime tips DoorDash drivers 800 dollars each for 15 hours

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Thats dope, and its crazy he blessing more people than the actual fukking company do their own workers, thats crazy...

Door dash robbing the workers and the customers and never give out any kind of incentives or tips to either one...

The least they can do is gove the drivers an extra bonus some days or something like that.. and they making these nikkas billionaires.. that greed is real..

Chime time that nikka for looking out for them drivers like that salute to him.. i hope God continues to bless him with abundance for doing shyt like this, thats a solid nikka right there nothing but respect.
Postmates used to do this thing like you do 115 deliveries in a weekend and you’d get a bonus

then they changed the bonus to a minimum adjustment for the combination of all of your orders

Between Postmates and Doordash I did 5000 deliveries in 26 states

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most immigrants have communities of their own people where they don't have to speak English and they get by for years
Im fully aware of this however even if i had to live in china id still make some kind of effort

Believe this is creating a divide between people... living in a country without picking up any of the language just feels wrong to me to the extent that this video shows

Country was built in part on the back of immigrants but in 2024 with the tools that are available...

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Country was built in part on the back of immigrants but in 2024 with the tools that are available...
This countey was built on the backs of slaves. Africans.

Language doesn't divide people. There's Latinos thst have been here 20 years and don't speak English

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
That was a heartwarming video but im shocked at the amount of people in it who said they don't speak English :gucci:

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
that was great to watch

But I’ll be honest, some people didn’t show enough gratitude and that would have bothered me. :mjlol:

It’s not like I’d be looking for people to kiss my ass and praise me…but I kinda would at the same time. Feel me?
I think some people were in legit shock and didn't know how to process it, or thought it was some kind of setup/too good to be true.

That last driver though:whoo: