Mr Chimetime tips DoorDash drivers 800 dollars each for 15 hours

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
i follow him and LATRYGUY. i enjoy them trying different eats, but them nikkas gonna have health issues soon enough

The True HD

Billionaire
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Loudy | 🇯🇲
i follow him and LATRYGUY. i enjoy them trying different eats, but them nikkas gonna have health issues soon enough

So will you :martin:

Comments like this expose people living miserable lives.

EDIT: Props to bro giving back, def instilled some faith & hope in the lives of those he blessed that there's a higher power or somethin lookin out for them, or just that there's still good souls outchea. Salute :salute:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that was great to watch

But I’ll be honest, some people didn’t show enough gratitude and that would have bothered me. :mjlol:

It’s not like I’d be looking for people to kiss my ass and praise me…but I kinda would at the same time. Feel me?

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
that was great to watch

But I’ll be honest, some people didn’t show enough gratitude and that would have bothered me. :mjlol:

It’s not like I’d be looking for people to kiss my ass and praise me…but I kinda would at the same time. Feel me?
i think it was keith lee that tipped a struggling black owned food truck 3k and instead of dispersing the funds amongst her workers, she kept it for herself. social media hopped on that broads head so bad she was on social media crying and i think she gave the money back or either divided the spoils

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Mr Chimetime must be getting the bag frfr. He's my favorite internet food critic, seems like a good dude. But if he don't like your food be ready for :ufdup:. He will flame the place up, I sew him just recently go back to a spot in Dallas that he flamed up last yr. The food was like night and day and he settled with the owner and laced him up with a $5000 tip. The harsh criticism he gave the spot seemed to have sunk in. You could tell by the looks of the food from the yr prior to the more recent trip that they stepped they game up. Then he put a Salad spot on the map just by being there and having glowing things to say about the spot. Props to dude.
my homeboy went to the ethiopian bbq spot out in arlington a day or two after his review of their spot aired and said the placed was closed up cause they'd had so much business after his review they were outta food.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Mr Chimetime must be getting the bag frfr. He's my favorite internet food critic, seems like a good dude. But if he don't like your food be ready for :ufdup:. He will flame the place up, I sew him just recently go back to a spot in Dallas that he flamed up last yr. The food was like night and day and he settled with the owner and laced him up with a $5000 tip. The harsh criticism he gave the spot seemed to have sunk in. You could tell by the looks of the food from the yr prior to the more recent trip that they stepped they game up. Then he put a Salad spot on the map just by being there and having glowing things to say about the spot. Props to dude.

ya'll put me on to him this week. I DO NOT like keith lee, but this guy is pretty good.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
my homeboy went to the ethiopian bbq spot out in arlington a day or two after his review of their spot aired and said the placed was closed up cause they'd had so much business after his review they were outta food.

I'm gonna try that one in october when I go down there cuz my daughter lives in arlington.