Mr Chimetime tips DoorDash drivers 800 dollars each for 15 hours

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
Thats dope, and its crazy he blessing more people than the actual fukking company do their own workers, thats crazy...

Door dash robbing the workers and the customers and never give out any kind of incentives or tips to either one...

The least they can do is gove the drivers an extra bonus some days or something like that.. and they making these nikkas billionaires.. that greed is real..

Chime time that nikka for looking out for them drivers like that salute to him.. i hope God continues to bless him with abundance for doing shyt like this, thats a solid nikka right there nothing but respect.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Mr Chimetime must be getting the bag frfr. He's my favorite internet food critic, seems like a good dude. But if he don't like your food be ready for :ufdup:. He will flame the place up, I sew him just recently go back to a spot in Dallas that he flamed up last yr. The food was like night and day and he settled with the owner and laced him up with a $5000 tip. The harsh criticism he gave the spot seemed to have sunk in. You could tell by the looks of the food from the yr prior to the more recent trip that they stepped they game up. Then he put a Salad spot on the map just by being there and having glowing things to say about the spot. Props to dude.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Mr Chimetime must be getting the bag frfr. He's my favorite internet food critic, seems like a good dude. But if he don't like your food be ready for :ufdup:. He will flame the place up, I sew him just recently go back to a spot in Dallas that he flamed up last yr. The food was like night and day and he settled with the owner and laced him up with a $5000 tip. The harsh criticism he gave the spot seemed to have sunk in. You could tell by the looks of the food from the yr prior to the more recent trip that they stepped they game up. Then he put a Salad spot on the map just by being there and having glowing things to say about the spot. Props to dude.
he in Dallas n Houston all the time ā€¦nikka made stop a catfish Floyd after his review

Iono wha cook he had but that was garbage when went lol

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Its heart warming and all but this is why u have engineers and scientists dropping out of school to become influencers. Then can this be a charitable contribution on top of a write off:lupe:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Its heart warming and all but this is why u have engineers and scientists dropping out of school to become influencers. Then can this be a charitable contribution on top of a write off:lupe:
that's what im saying these dudes are making so much damn money. i mean you got doctors not able to blow 12k on tips like this. i do notice influencers usually don't have families of their own on average but still, they just be popping out regularly on bullshyt.