Moving In With Friends: Yay or Nay?

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
:scusthov:

When "Extreme Simpin'" Finally gets a reality show on VH1, please sign yourself up. Holy cow, man....That grown ass woman probably had you eating out her butthole before you could even get a HS diploma :what:

LOL @ You and her kids learning to ride a bike at the same time. :snoop:

:dead:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:scusthov:

When "Extreme Simpin'" Finally gets a reality show on VH1, please sign yourself up. Holy cow, man....That grown ass woman probably had you eating out her butthole before you could even get a HS diploma :what:

LOL @ You and her kids learning to ride a bike at the same time. :snoop:

I know u were trying to be a comedian but do u even know what a simp is? A broke 16 year old living with a 26 year old who's paying the bills, buying clothes and food and giving up p*ssy wouldnt fall in the category of simp. Freeloader/broke macking is a better description of what i was....I was living with her and going back and forth to my grandma's cuz whenever she got in her moods she would kick me out...Thats another benefit of having ya own sh*t.....No one can kick u out of ya own place. Its a terrible feeling when someone u are under/dependent on kicks u out the house...if police get involved the police are going to side with whoevers name is on the lease and if ya name aint on it...police will tell u to leave....i had a few of those instances. those who cant relate make jokes. Its cool.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:russ:
That shyt is weird, but I'm sure bussin a 26 year old while 16 made him feel cool. lol

I couldn't deal with that shyt.

When you're young you think nothing of it but as you settle into maturity its some bullshyt. Initially, you're just happy to be out mommies house but as you become more responsible and deal with more responsible women, you want to upgrade. Im here now, to tell yall to just get your own spot, if you can. If you really need that freedom though, have at it. Just dont be a roomate past 25. You're ahead of the game if you have your own spot at 18-24.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can't see myself ever having roommates again, so I'd say no.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Im at they crib 50% of the time anyway and whenever chicks come over im assed out cause i dont have a room

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
Honestly the friendship changes once you hit that roommate territory. You end up fighting about shyt you normally wouldn't have if you were never roommates. You come to find out things you don't like about them once you are together 24/7.

The coli brehs already gave you the best advice. It you can afford your own spot, then do that......it not, stay at home and stack your bread until you can.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
once you've lived by yourself roommates are pretty much a non option...

• Dap
Reactions: I'z
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Don't do it. One of my best friends and I had a place together for about a year and it almost ended the friendship. We had never had an argument prior to this. Just too much shyt to deal with. One, he was way too nice to his leech ass family members and let them come over all the time and they'd end up eating our food and making messes and all that shyt. It sucked. Too much fighting over dumb shyt. I'd have females over and I was always concerned that the house would be a mess or something would go wrong. I handled it well but it was a big hassle.