Moving In With Friends: Yay or Nay?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yall got any good websites to find studio apts? I Cant find shyt

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Its uncool after 25. Make it temporary. The money you save so you can have all the cable channels and live in a nicer area isnt worth it. Cant walk around in your draws like that. Gotta respect the living room when ol boy has hoes over. Just too much tip toeing at times. Get your own spot.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z
Daps
I search using apartmentratings.com it does not have apartment listings, but it gives you reviews on apartments. it tells if they have infestations, crime, helpful employees etc. since the reviews are from old or present occupants, some apartments have more reviews than others. those listings on those rent sites are unrealistic and make the buildings look all perfect.

Silkk

Daps
Its uncool after 25. Make it temporary. The money you save so you can have all the cable channels and live in a nicer area isnt worth it. Cant walk around in your draws like that. Gotta respect the living room when ol boy has hoes over. Just too much tip toeing at times. Get your own spot.

True, im nowhere near 25 tho. Plus i get free internet and cable through my job but i'd let my parents keep it if i move. My boys get free cable & internet through their job as well (Diff companies tho)

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
i will never do it.

2 of my friends and i where going to do it a few years ago but when we went to europe (amsterdam/prague) we ended up fighting constantly.. one kept it personal since and hasn't spoken to me or the other friend for a year and the other one doesn't talk to me at all now.. glad we went through that first before we ever went ahead with them plans.

brother or a cousin is the closest i'll go... used to share an apartment with my cousin before he moved in with his girl.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im not an old ass nikka like you tho

Yeah but I was out of my moms house by 16. Moved in with a female 10 years older then me with 4 kids. Had my first apartment at 18.....No roomates....lived alone and paid all my bills for 6 months till my apt got robbed then moved back with the woman with 4 kids..........Then went to the military at 19. I guess i'm just built different. Only excuse for living with mommy after 18 is if u in college and u need to budget ya expenses and saving...thats the only excuse. By 25 should have ya own sh*t.

Silkk

Daps
Yeah but I was out of my moms house by 16. Moved in with a female 10 years older then me with 4 kids. Had my first apartment at 18.....No roomates....lived alone and paid all my bills for 6 months till my apt got robbed then moved back with the woman with 4 kids..........Then went to the military at 19. I guess i'm just built different. Only excuse for living with mommy after 18 is if u in college and u need to budget ya expenses and saving...thats the only excuse. By 25 should have ya own sh*t.

Im In College

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
aint nothing like living by yourself. you dont have to worry bout nikkas stealing your shyt out the fridge or them bringing over questionable people who steal and :scheme: everything there is yours. every single inch. thats worth the extra money

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Yeah but I was out of my moms house by 16. Moved in with a female 10 years older then me with 4 kids.

:scusthov:

When "Extreme Simpin'" Finally gets a reality show on VH1, please sign yourself up. Holy cow, man....That grown ass woman probably had you eating out her butthole before you could even get a HS diploma :what:

LOL @ You and her kids learning to ride a bike at the same time. :snoop:

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
True, im nowhere near 25 tho. Plus i get free internet and cable through my job but i'd let my parents keep it if i move. My boys get free cable & internet through their job as well (Diff companies tho)

Theres other issues. Who washes dishes. Who puts away dishes. Banging hoes out loudly while ol boy has company. The living room tv being hogged on a night where you want to have a chick over and set the mood.

Ol boy is cheating on his girl while your girl is there and then your girl and his girl getting cool but you have to tell your girl to not say anything.

Do what you gotta do to get your own place.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
:scusthov:

When "Extreme Simpin'" Finally gets a reality show on VH1, please sign yourself up. Holy cow, man....That grown ass woman probably had you eating out her butthole before you could even get a HS diploma :what:

LOL @ You and her kids learning to ride a bike at the same time. :snoop:

:russ:
That shyt is weird, but I'm sure bussin a 26 year old while 16 made him feel cool. lol

Theres other issues. Who washes dishes. Who puts away dishes. Banging hoes out loudly while ol boy has company. The living room tv being hogged on a night where you want to have a chick over and set the mood.

Ol boy is cheating on his girl while your girl is there and then your girl and his girl getting cool but you have to tell your girl to not say anything.

Do what you gotta do to get your own place.

I couldn't deal with that shyt.

Silkk

Daps
Plus im moving next year to San Diego through my job transfer so thats another thing

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Thought about moving in with a friend, but I like the peace of mind of knowing
that no-one is going to bring weird people over, eating my food, etc.

In any facet of life, having your own just sounds like a better decision.