Moving In With Friends: Yay or Nay?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
My boys sharing a 2 right now tryna get me to move in with them and get a 3. Im always over there anyway and it is a lot more fun than being at home. Buuuuut idk cause i just had an issue with one friend over a chick and almost felt like i had to cut him off. (Long story short: I caught feelings for a chick that he almost fukked, and he kept bringing it up) If i was to move in and that happened i wouldnt be able to cut him off. And i also know if i was to move out i wouldnt see my mom or nephew as much as i would like. Talk To Me!!!

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Where do you live now?

Solo?

If so, stick with it.

If you still live with moms and pops, find a studio apartment and call it a day.

Ain't nothing like living solo dolo, breh. Nothing. :smugdraper:

Silkk

Daps
I figured solo would be better but i'd be paying like $300 with them and between $600- $700 solo

Silkk

Daps
Where do you live now?

Solo?

If so, stick with it.

If you still live with moms and pops, find a studio apartment and call it a day.

Ain't nothing like living solo dolo, breh. Nothing. :smugdraper:

At Home. Id love to get a studio like how the Homewood Suites hotel rooms are made but i cant find anything like that

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Only downside to moving in with ya boy is that u wont be able to bring any chicks over because of your complex towards him and the fact that a female u were attracted to was attracted to him.

Also......u do need to get the fukk outta ya moms house.

Silkk

Daps
Only downside to moving in with ya boy is that u wont be able to bring any chicks over because of your complex towards him and the fact that a female u were attracted to was attracted to him.

Im not an old ass nikka like you tho

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps

I don't think he's too old. Really, if he's not set up right, there is no rush.

Stack ya bread and then move out, if you have to. No point in rushing out just to stress yourself out financially.

Take your time, save up, and move out dolo. :stylin:

That way you can bring ugly bishes to your house to fukk, and ya hommies can't criticize. :stylin: