Movies you saw only because the actress was attractive

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No good deed (Taraji :wow::noah:) monsters ball (Halle my all time fav), the debacle of a dragon ball evolution movie (ole girl that played Chi Chi is cute to me), the street fighter movie based on Chun Lee (Kristin Kreuk), the Cell (J Lo)...too many to name :snoop:/will probably end up dapping every post in this thread.

Summer Catch :noah:
JessicaBiel_%20_5_.gif
summercatch-pool.gif

:whoo: as far as white chicks I preferred her over Scarlett, the run she had with Texas chainsaw massacre on down to Chuck and Larry :whew:
Surprised nobody said Catwoman :russ:

Allow me:lolbron:, throw Losing Isaiah in the mix too, when she got fixed up/rehabed she was looking good as hell. That was a great movie though real talk.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
shyt
what was the movie she was in where she was a background dancer? Video Girl?
sexxy as hell in that

anything with Regina King ill watch too

Saw that on Netflix the other day, :wow:. Listing movies from there would crash the thread:heh:, so many low budget ones to choose from

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the mix

The joint with Usher, terrible movie, but Emmanuel Criqui(Sloan from Entourage). Was looking right in that joint

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Chasing Papi
Boat Trip

...never checked for Roselyn Sanchez before, even after Rush Hour 2...I think I was 18 or 19 and I walked in my mom's room, she asked me to do something, and she had Boat Trip on at the part when Roz was showing Cuba what she does with a banana.

I don't think I heard anything she said to me for a solid 60 seconds...shyt was awkward as fukk in hindsight, but a turn on, is a turn on, is a turn on, no matter where or who you are in front of...
Anything that Roselyn Sanchez is in. "The Game Plan", "Boat Trip", "Shooting Gallery", any movie she is in, I'm there. She just has the perfect everything. I would totally lose all sense of rational judgement if I was to ever see her in person. Plu, she looks like she can work a stripper pole too!!!! It's like she doesn't try to be sexy but she does it anyway. She's my top celebrity crush.
175_Sexy_Roselyn_Sanchez_Pictures-36.jpg_Roselyn_Sanchez_15_display.jpg
tumblr_msy0f95wsx1sbhf3ko1_400.gif
images

fhd001RH2_Roselyn_Sanchez_004.jpg

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
Colombiana

Some made for TV flick in the 80's about a woman battling breast cancer. I heard "breast" and was sold. Moms looking at me like :dahell:

• Dap
Reactions: hex