Sucker Punch because of bae
1362091750_vanessa-hudgens-cosmopolitan-441.jpg

K8zNPH5.png

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@BXKingPin82 now that I think about it, the only movie I would've put on this category for a black woman would be waist deep because Megan Goode is :takedat: and to me, one of the most gorgeous women on the planet..but i didn't need to see waist deep because 1. she wasn't going to be naked and 2, i was seeing her every week on my wife and kids.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
@BXKingPin82 now that I think about it, the only movie I would've put on this category for a black woman would be waist deep because Megan Goode is :takedat: and to me, one of the most gorgeous women on the planet..but i didn't need to see waist deep because 1. she wasn't going to be naked and 2, i was seeing her every week on my wife and kids.
shyt
what was the movie she was in where she was a background dancer? Video Girl?
sexxy as hell in that
anything with Regina King ill watch too

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
shyt
what was the movie she was in where she was a background dancer? Video Girl?
sexxy as hell in that
anything with Regina King ill watch too

See the other difference tho? These are flicks I watched as a kid. No way in hell am I paying money as a grown ass man to watch a movie just because a chick is bad. Fukk that

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Oh I pretty much watch the majority of TV shows and movies for this reason

The rest is if its a genre I fukks with or has a topic of interest (action, comedy, hip hop, comic book, crime etc)

I mean movies and shows are SO BAD that I don't really give a fukk about anything current. I'll catch up with Games of Thrones when I get bored. That's about it. Oh yeah..I still need to see Underworld 4.