Movies You Love That Got Horrible Reviews

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Speed Racer is that shyt. Seriously, if you're a fan of the cartoon, how can you not like that movie? Even if you're not a fan of the cartoon, how can you not be a fan of that movie

The only thing I would have shortened was the shyt with the spridal and the damn monkey...:stopitslime: Utterly pointless and infuriating...:mjlol: On blu-ray its still beautiful :mjcry:
I really dont know why they hate on this???

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The only thing I would have shortened was the shyt with the spridal and the damn monkey...:stopitslime: Utterly pointless and infuriating...:mjlol: On blu-ray its still beautiful :mjcry:
I really dont know why they hate on this???

Probably because they had the utter audacity to make a kids cartoon into a kids movie. :ohhh:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
People really liked Cloud Atlas?:mindblown:

That movie is the perfect example of a movie that doesn't translate as well in film as it does in book form.

It was just too much jammed into a movie that was 3 hours long, and it still felt like it wasn't enough exposition even with three hours.

Just a mess.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
On the real, Constantine has one of my favorite moments in a film ever. He's talking to Gabriel, played by Tilda Swinton, going over the reasons God won't let him into heaven and why his soul is still tarnished and Gabriel is telling him about himself and his lack of faith and belief and he says "I believe for Christ's sake" and Gabriel replies with a simple: "No. You know. There's a difference" Even at 19 that shyt was powerful to me
I think that even WB didn't realize how good a product this film was. It was certainly solid enough to warrant a sequel.

I love it.

calh45

Cal
Daps

That last Race was amazing.... :ohlawd:

HAD. ME. IN. MY. FEELINGS.

When he was "racing" Rex in the first scene. When ole boy tried to break down racing on him. When he drove up in the mountain. When he listened to the car. When he got the car started from 5th gear. I love that fukking movie. I said it in the last thread that was like this.

:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
You're the first person I've ever heard like the movie so I'm curious what you liked about it breh?
I liked the tone of the movie. The dark gritty yet stylish presentation of it. I didn't go into it with any kind of expectations, and I liked the story and I thought the action sequences were good.

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
b3ZzZCS.jpg

I'm baffled to this day why this didn't become a franchise. Just how much money did they lose? This is an all time personal classic for me.

SHAQUILLE............O-NEALLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!