Movies You Love That Got Horrible Reviews

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
Xmen origins wolverine. Look past them completely screwing up deadpool and the movie is good. The amazing spiderman 1 was really good to me as well

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
Xmen origins wolverine. Look past them completely screwing up deadpool and the movie is good.
I swear I was telling my son just last week about how much I've softened to this movie.
Now there are some instances throughout this that I found cheesy or grating but I've really come to appreciate it on a whole with time.
I think alot of it has to do with the unintentional humor.

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
I swear I was telling my son just last week about how much I've softened to this movie.
Now there are some instances throughout this that I found cheesy or grating but I've really come to appreciate it on a whole with time.
I think alot of it has to do with the unintentional humor.
Yes lol there is some of that. But some people drag it through the mud. I thought taylor kitch was good as gambit 2

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Xmen origins wolverine. Look past them completely screwing up deadpool and the movie is good. The amazing spiderman 1 was really good to me as well
my biggest problem with the movie is--if you've seen X-Men 1 and 2 you knew everything that happens in the story..none of it was new

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
"Hey sweet thang. Can I buy you.....a fish sandwich?"

Also, how could I forget about Pootie Tang?

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps

I wish this was longer... :mjlol:

Personal classic. Anybody that grew up with star wars and still loves the movies would find this,enjoyable and somewhat relatable. Me and @FakeCaringGawd still argue about Lando coulda smashed Leia (he could at one point).
They need to make a sequel SOMEHOW about the new trilogy coming out.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The pest, cable guy, most recent Rambo movie, fired up and damn more I can't even think of.

Mostly I'm just pissed so found out Man On Fire got shytty reviews, like how? Denzel was awesome in that movie.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
The pest, cable guy, most recent Rambo movie, fired up and damn more I can't even think of.

Mostly I'm just pissed so found out Man On Fire got shytty reviews, like how? Denzel was awesome in that movie.
i'll be honest, first half of that move before the girl got kidnapped was boring to me. But after that it was :banderas:

I don't know about movies i LOVE that got shyt reviews, but there's a few that i liked.