Movies You Love That Got Horrible Reviews

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I was amazed that man on fire was critically shyt on. It might be the biggest % disparity between the audience and critics. It's sitting at 90% from the audience and in the 30% from critics, wtf??
Sometimes the critics don't know what they are talking about :manny:

After taste is subjective. If it wasn't Mike Bay wouldn't be in business

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
254606_ori.jpg

For the life of me I don't know how that movie got such a shytty rating
Will always love Hook.

Along came polly

Recently Chappie. Undisputed fukkery of the year @HHR hopefully target steel for $5 on black friday

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
On the real, Constantine has one of my favorite moments in a film ever. He's talking to Gabriel, played by Tilda Swinton, going over the reasons God won't let him into heaven and why his soul is still tarnished and Gabriel is telling him about himself and his lack of faith and belief and he says "I believe for Christ's sake" and Gabriel replies with a simple: "No. You know. There's a difference" Even at 19 that shyt was powerful to me

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
On the real, Constantine has one of my favorite moments in a film ever. He's talking to Gabriel, played by Tilda Swinton, going over the reasons God won't let him into heaven and why his soul is still tarnished and Gabriel is telling him about himself and his lack of faith and belief and he says "I believe for Christ's sake" and Gabriel replies with a simple: "No. You know. There's a difference" Even at 19 that shyt was powerful to me
Tilda killed that role forreal.

Kingdom of Heaven was critically shyt on and it's one of my favorite movies. I realize there is a huge difference between the theatrical and the directors cut, but it's still a way better movie then reviewers gave it credit for.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Tilda killed that role forreal.

Kingdom of Heaven was critically shyt on and it's one of my favorite movies. I realize there is a huge difference between the theatrical and the directors cut, but it's still a way better movie then reviewers gave it credit for.

It would have to be because i fell asleep on that shyt in the theaters. That and Alexander

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Alexander is a whole nother level of :scust: god that movie is fukking putrid. At least kingdom had badass cinematography and battle scenes despite having 40 minutes of story cut

Side note breh: Watching skyfall again for what feels like the 20th time:wow: Full Spectre trailer tomorrow morning :blessed:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Constantine :blessed:
Constantine and Hook probably has the greatest ratio of low critic review/great personal enjoyment. I don;t understand how Hook is so critically panned, yet every person I'me met loves that movie.

Even though Constatine aint all that faithful to the comics, Keanu Reeves was perfect for what the vision of that movie was. I think he is as perfect as a cast for that version of Constatine, as he was perfect for the role of Neo. His deadpan delivery in Constatine is hilarious.

chick from the Mummy: I need your help. Something weird was going on with my sister. She jumped to her death from the roof of a psychiatric hospital.
Constatine: A mental patient committing suicide? Now that's just crazy.