Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Friday the 13th. They never could kill Jason.

Michael Bay. No matter how bad they continue to suck, he keeps getting green lit to make more transformers movies.

Man of Steel. Zod won because he doesn't have to suffer from working with a emotionless emo superman and bulkshyt plots that DC will keep putting out.

Final Destination. Fate/karma/death kept winning.

Xmen. For a villian, magneto never lost. Add Stryker to that list as well.
:deadrose:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Any movie about the Civil/Revoluntary Wars
full

Gone Girl
:wow:

You mean: #GMB The Film

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Skyline Aliens
Revenge of the Sith
Battlestar Galactica (The Plan)
Godfather
American Gangster
Dead Presidents
Scarface
Dark Knight

Last edited:

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
To Live And Die In L.A.

Agent Richard Chance was already reckless but after his partner is murdered his intent to catch the counterfeiters that killed him turns him into the same kind criminal he was sworn to take down.. His anger and vengeance was so strong it managed to corrupt his new partner during the investigation.. kinda like the alien symbiot that turned Eddie Brock into Venom, Kletus Kassidy into Carnage

Gone Baby Gone

Addiction, corruption and a grey area in morality reared it's ugly head and fukked everybody...After everything that went down she still ended up back with her drug addicted mother, but even goin the other way the police captain had no right to kidnap that girl no matter what moral authority he assigned himself to have

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, Am I the only one don't like this thread cause its basically a spoiler if you haven't seen some of these movies so this thread is really pointless

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Not going to read back through all these posts but Password Swordfish the bad guy takes a W.