american-psycho-513fca12e1129.png

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
Hell yeah that belong.

I'm tryna keep out as many Horror movies as possible doe. Too many of em

Im lookin 4 gangsta fliccs n everything else.

Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Why we need a Movie when we can watch 'real life" experiences of Bad Guys winning everyday with the Europeans destroying this entire Earth? What kind of Human would destroy the very essence of their own creation (AIR, FIRE, EARTH and WATER) by spraying chemtrails in our Air and towards our Sun as a coolant; put fluoride in our Water and force farmers to plant GMO's as food. Only a non-human would engage in such behavior. Yea, the Bad Guys are Winning.

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
Why we need a Movie when we can watch 'real life" experiences of Bad Guys winning everyday with the Europeans destroying this entire Earth? What kind of Human would destroy the very essence of their own creation (AIR, FIRE, EARTH and WATER) by spraying chemtrails in our Air and towards our Sun as a coolant; put fluoride in our Water and force farmers to plant GMO's as food. Only a non-human would engage in such behavior. Yea, the Bad Guys are Winning.

:camby:

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
Movie was just :wow:

can't believe people didn't like it

Unthinkable.jpg

Unthinkable is a 2010 American thriller film directed by Gregor Jordanand starring Samuel L. Jackson, Michael Sheen and Carrie-Anne Moss. It was released direct-to-video on June 14, 2010. The film is noteworthy for the controversy it generated around its subject matter, the torture of a man who threatens to detonate three nuclear bombs in separate U.S. cities.

Honestly it actually sounds interesting. Whenever this comes on Ima have 2 check it out. I usually stay away from military flicks but this 1 seems legit if the bad guy win. Props

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
"Now You See Me"

MV5BMTY0NDY3MDMxN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTM5NzMzOQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

shyt was ight too.

That nikka Woody stay playin the Bad Guy, just like Leo :mjlol:. He's like the White Wood Harris

Part 2 comes out in June.

They got Harry Potter in the flick tho. I don't know how that's gonna work out :francis: