Movies where actors tried to play tough guys and failed

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Original_Gangstas_stills_35274.jpg
Cot Damn! I thought this was a :dahell: smiley at first glance
:dead:

Daps
For some reason Spiderman keeps popping up for me.

This dude:

Jaime:

And of course Tobey's attempt at "dark" Peter

Honorable mention for "dark" Anakin. Even with red eyes and about to duel to the death, he still looks and sounds like a spoiled teenage brat:

Don't forget Topher Grace's Venom

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always felt bad for Hector. Nikka whole family died and his city was burned to the ground because his bytch ass little brother had to steal another nikka's wife. Now after reading the Iliad its implied that Agamemnon was trying to get Troy for the longest, he only used his brother's wife cheating as an excuse to invade but, he was trying to sack that city for years. But even still, Paris sped the whole thing up by fukking with other nikka's wives and giving nikkas a reason :francis: Also, Hector was really one of the best fighters breathing at the time. The 2nd best. He just wasn't shyt compared to Achilles who had the cheat code being half-God. So I always hated bytch ass Paris for making a thorough ass dude like his brother have to go into a sure fire death. When I say thorough, I mean the Hector from the movie. In the book, Hector ran around the city like 12 times trying to avoid that fade then Achilles caught him :shaq: Still don't fault him though. Achilles was giving out permanent L's to everybody.

If I was Hector dad when Achilles came loud talking demanding a fair one with Hector. I would have had every archer in Troy let them thangs go. One of them would have hit him the foot. Fukk honor

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Literally everyone on that cast besides Colin belongs here. What a travesty.

Last edited: