Movies That Try TOOO Hard To Be Cool

Daps
two_fast_two_furious_ver6.jpg

Should win this. Movie was so fukking corny

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPqfLdpImRo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPqfLdpImRo[/ame]

:dead: :wtf:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasn't saying Batman Begins tried to be cool

dude said Rocknrolla sucked because Tom Wilkinson played a mob boss.

Tom Wilkinson also played a mob boss named Falcone....in....BATMAN BEGINS :leon:

he was essentially the same character but with an American accent.

yeah he sucked as a mob boss in that too. i dont know why anyone would cast him of all people for that type of role. that shyt throws the whole movie off. esspecially in RocknRolla. How anyone in tis world suposed to be afraid of Tom Wilkinson? They went from Brick Top to this dude? GTFOH. terrible.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
yeah he sucked as a mob boss in that too. i dont know why anyone would cast him of all people for that type of role. that shyt throws the whole movie off. esspecially in RocknRolla. How anyone in tis world suposed to be afraid of Tom Wilkinson? They went from Brick Top to this dude? GTFOH. terrible.

The real goons were the Russians. They were not to be fukked with. Wilkinson was just a snitch who had power.

besides, that movie was only a setup for "The Real Rocknrolla"...kinda like how Captain America seemed to be more of a setup for The Avengers than a movie itself, or Hell Boy II for hopefully Hell Boy III. Same deal with Rocknrolla.

Wilkinson's character was basically used as a chess piece to setup Johnny Quids reign. I still hope we get a sequel because Quid is crazy as fukk and I really wanna see him in charge.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Transformers 2, to the point of self-parody.

Did we REALLY need a slow-mo shot of Rainn Wilson dropping that apple? :comeon:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lock Stock was dope as fukk, but I agree that RocknRolla was ass (Tom Wilkinson as a mob boss? GTFOH).

Next Day Air was weak.
Go was lightweight (it had some humorous moments but overall the shyt was weak)
Layer Cake was fukkin awful.

State Propert part 1 was terrible, part 2 was dope though.
Star Wars episodes 1-3.
Percy Jackson and The Lightning Theif (fake ass harry potter)

:beli:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

:wow:

Uh....he was great as Falcone. That scene in the bar when he was fukking with Bruce's head. Badass

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
The Spirit wins this shyt hands down. Movie had everything it needed, but tried too hard with every aspect of it. shyt turned boring and souless because of it.

I don't even know how Sin City even made it to this thread. :childplease: