Movies That Try TOOO Hard To Be Cool

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
post wack movies that puts too much emphasis on style over substance. like Smokin Aces (1st one was ok but pt.2 was :gag:),RocknRolla:gag: and Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels:gag::gag: (both of the latters directed by the same guy coincidently) Natural Born Killers was the 1st movie i ever saw like this but its an actual dope flick

:beli:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Lock Stock and Rocknrolla are both dope as fukk. You better respect Guy Ritchie :childplease:

Rory Breaker got quotables for days :smugdraper:

rory-breaker1.jpg

if the milk turns out to be sour, I ain't the kinda p*ssy to drink it

RocknRolla was one of the worse films ive ever seen. crazy cuz the trailer for it had me hyped as hell to see it lol. i agree with u 100% about The Spirit tho :huhldup:

Stop, RocknRolla is underrated and pure piff. Johnny Quid was the GOAT crackhead. nikka stabbed a club bouncer to death with a number 2 pencil son. shyt wasn't even sharpened.

Plus the Wild Bunch >>>

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Closer kinda tried a bit too hard to be stylish. Away We Go also seemed like dude stepped outta his element and tried to make a cool quirky Juno type indy flick and failed. Theres a couple movies like that actually.

Paper-Man-OS-Partial.jpg

save the last dance :stylin:

you talk a lot of shyt for someone who never says anything :leon:

that movie was slammin!

*does the wop to Faith Evans "Love like This"*

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was going to say Wanted, but that movie was :violent::bustback::russ::ohhh::wow:

Now Salt was :comeon: at the stuff she was doing.

Angie's still a goddess.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
that Aeon shytty Flux..

im glad someone rememebered this garbage. what a fukking joke seriously. this could have been awesome. i hate to say it, but this is the one movie that them weird ass wachowskis might have been able to make a difference in. for better or worse it would have been right up there alley (no homo)