Movie cliches/subplots you hate

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
The secret base, Alien Spaceship, or whatever is filled with technology far beyond what current humans could ever dream of...but they've never bothered to invent the security camera so the heroes can sneak around with ease by hiding in the shadows.

This first hit me watching a re-run of the orignal "V" miniseries, but its EVERYWHERE from James Bond to Star Wars (and all the ripoffs of both.)

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Every movie/show has to have a love story shoehorned into it

Sex scenes with the bra still on

In almost every sex scene, the breh just sticks it in with little to no foreplay, and the girl cums quick

The protagonists getting shot at 493739857990223 times and not getting hit

Hella people getting killed throughout the movie, but it's no big deal

Try-hard "badass" female cops

Hacking shyt quickly and easily

...I'll probably add more, but that was just off the top of my head

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i dont know if this falls into the category, but it irritates the shyt outa me when someone owes the villain money and it just so happens to be all there in one of them manila envelope shyts and no one even bothers to count it.
or to see if theres actually money in the shyt.

:deadmanny:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
A guy gets his family killed so he’s out for revenge

the ex-super bad ass navy seal team 23 dude with all the medals that only top government officials know about but he’s retired in some secluded place but they go get him for 1 last mission
:russ:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Hackers who press 3 buttons and they have penetrated the government's systems. Bunch of computer beeps and cool sounds while they access the files needed.

Hero blows up half a city and they just go home like it's no big deal and kisses his wife.

During a gun fight the hero and his sidekick have a full blown conversation and tell jokes while bullets zing by their heads.