Moved BACK to GHANA [VLOG]

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That's what's sup

It's great seeing brothers go back to motherland and help out.

It's good you and your friend doing that education program for illiterate people.

It's crazy the stuff we take for granted like education in america then you go to places like Ghana where the opportunities are limited.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is dope. I can't wait to get some business poppin out there.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This you breh?

This is really cool, breh.
Sounds like an amazing experience so far.

Hopefully you share more stuff.

That's OP :ohhh:

You lying. That's him for real? @SpeaktotheMods this you in the video? Can you answer some questions?

Idk. Going by the other posts :yeshrug: didnt think it was him at first, hes posted a vlog of another sister repatriating before

That's what's sup

It's great seeing brothers go back to motherland and help out.

It's good you and your friend doing that education program for illiterate people.

It's crazy the stuff we take for granted like education in america then you go to places like Ghana where the opportunities are limited.

Sorry to dissapoint but this is not me in the video. I subscribe to dude's YT channel and just wanted to share that video with my coli brehs and brehhettes.

Base your opinions off of a three second video clip brehs

It's not about that, its about many people sharing their experiences and offering perspective. If it were for these "3 sec" videos then how would people make the decision to visit their HOME?

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
Sorry to dissapoint but this is not me in the video. I subscribe to dude's YT channel and just wanted to share that video with my coli brehs and brehhettes.

It's not about that, its about many people sharing their experiences and offering perspective. If it were for these "3 sec" videos then how would people make the decision to visit their HOME?

:snoop:

It was a sarcastic remark in response to the poster saying only foreigners wear dashikis..