Moto X vs Iphone 5. Apple mid Range vs Moto Mid Range

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
You are the dumbest poster in The Arcadium. Period.
Jesus Christ.....I dont care about apple making a budget device. In apple world they claim their phone is a high device. In moto world their phone is a high end device. Whats so hard to fukking grasp. Now you are calling the moto x a mid range because they are using last year android hardware. Whats the point if nobody else is using the latest specs on the other platform. Is moto x smart or stupid to optimize those last year specs. The galaxy s4 still lag. Blackberry and windows phone got killed because of their out dated specs. The whole point of the moto x is saying you dont need snapdragon 800 and 2.3 ghz on an android device to run good. The LG G2 is fukking overkill. It will still have performance issues. The htc one mini will be the iphone 5s. People are calling the moto x a mid range device for having outdated specs like 720. Im telling you that iphone has always been behind in the specs race therefore they are mid range to me. I dont care what you and apple refer to it as. Its a mid range device that just got LTE last year when i had a 720p screen and LTE in 2011 along with google wallet.

if the iphone dont match the galaxy s4 in specs its fukking mid range to me. The iphone are comparable to the minis

htc-one-mini-specs.jpg

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Holy shyt dude....holy fukking shyt

THE S4 MINI IS A MID TIER PHONE THAT CAME OUT AFTER THE IPHONE 5!!!

SWEET MOTHER OF GOD!! DIE IN A FIRE!!

Last edited:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Holy shyt dude....holy fukking shyt

THE S4 MINI IS A MID TIER PHONE THAT CAME OUT AFTER THE IPHONE 5!!!

SWEET MOTHER OF GOD!! DIE IN A FIRE!!
Dumb fakkit just because apple release one phone a year don't make it high end. Moto x released one phone and its a mid range. Those droids don't count. You sound like an apple fanboy

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Jesus Christ.....I dont care about apple making a budget device. In apple world they claim their phone is a high device. In moto world their phone is a high end device. Whats so hard to fukking grasp. Now you are calling the moto x a mid range because they are using last year android hardware. Whats the point if nobody else is using the latest specs on the other platform. Is moto x smart or stupid to optimize those last year specs. The galaxy s4 still lag. Blackberry and windows phone got killed because of their out dated specs. The whole point of the moto x is saying you dont need snapdragon 800 and 2.3 ghz on an android device to run good. The LG G2 is fukking overkill. It will still have performance issues. The htc one mini will be the iphone 5s. People are calling the moto x a mid range device for having outdated specs like 720. Im telling you that iphone has always been behind in the specs race therefore they are mid range to me. I dont care what you and apple refer to it as. Its a mid range device that just got LTE last year when i had a 720p screen and LTE in 2011 along with google wallet.

if the iphone dont match the galaxy s4 in specs its fukking mid range to me. The iphone are comparable to the minis

htc-one-mini-specs.jpg
You still with all this nonsense? What part of a phone released in 2012 and your dumbass comparing it to phones in 2013 and looking like an idiot don't you understand?

Apple and Android heads are shytting on you up and down in this thread...wtf are you even talking about anymore moron?

Congrats to Motorola...they are going to release a phone similar to the specs that Apple released in the iPhone 5 back in September of 2012.

I am starting to think that all you do is sort mail at this "tech company" you work at.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I like this phone

I don't give a fukk about specs.....all I want is my phone to last all day and have no lag

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
You still with all this nonsense? What part of a phone released in 2012 and your dumbass comparing it to phones in 2013 and looking like an idiot don't you understand?

Apple and Android heads are shytting on you up and down in this thread...wtf are you even talking about anymore moron?

Congrats to Motorola...they are going to release a phone similar to the specs that Apple released in the iPhone 5 back in September of 2012.

I am starting to think that all you do is sort mail at this "tech company" you work at.
Are you retarded. The galaxy S3 was released in 2012. The iPhone 5 had outdated specs compared to the gs3 which was released after it. You are slow as fukk.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Are you retarded. The galaxy S3 was released in 2012. The iPhone 5 had outdated specs compared to the gs3 which was released after it. You are slow as fukk.
NOBODY is talking about the GS3 except YOU.

You are here making up your own comparisons and what you think justifies your dumbass position about the Moto X. The fact remains that its a phone with midrange specs released in the 2nd half of 2013 and is being sold at the same price as top level phones that were JUST released. I bet the iPhone 5S or whatever the hell Apple comes out with next month will shyt on the Moto X spec wise.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
NOBODY is talking about the GS3 except YOU.

You are here making up your own comparisons and what you think justifies your dumbass position about the Moto X. The fact remains that its a phone with midrange specs released in the 2nd half of 2013 and is being sold at the same price as top level phones that were JUST released. I bet the iPhone 5S or whatever the hell Apple comes out with next month will shyt on the Moto X spec wise.
How so when the iPhone will use a 720p display, 2gb of ram, their custom dual core etc..you don't know the hell you're talking about. So the iPhone will jump to 1080p and quadcore. Negro the iPhone 5s will have the same specs of the moto X. The GS3 matters because the iPhone 5 didnt match it in specs. Android is way ahead of the iPhone. One year behind in specs mean mid range which the iPhone is

keepemup

Banned
Daps
What is the mid-range about the spec? It must be that people only associate hardware with cpu. The contextual cores on the phone also count towards hardware as well.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
OP is retarded. He keeps stating that the iPhone is 640p, which makes it behind the times....
But fails to realize that its utterly pointless for the iphone to go to 720 or 1080 with a 4 inch screen. Its PPI is still higher than a GS3....