Moto X vs Iphone 5. Apple mid Range vs Moto Mid Range

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Iphone is part of the phone industry. We grade the iphone against the competition fakkit. The gs3 vs iphone 5 = mid range vs high end. iphone has a non HD screen, no nfc, no burst mode, has ios, 4 inch device= mid range
THE iPHONE 5 is not a MID TIER PHONE YOU STUPID fukk!!!

By your logic all Smartphones will be mid-tier when the LG G2 drops because none of em will come even close to those specs until next year around this time.

fukking moron

Last edited:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
THE iPHONE 5 is not a MID TIER PHONE YOU STUPID fukk!!!

By your logic all Smartphones will be mid-tier when the LG G2 drops because none of em will come even close to those specs until next year around this time.

fukking moron
so why is the moto x a mid range by this statement you fukking dunce. The iphone 5s will match the specs of the moto....you was always a slow fukkboyyy. So the iphone 4s not having LTE dont make it mid range or NFC??? I had LTE on my galaxy nexus...the iphone 5s will be a galaxy nexus

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
so why is the moto x a mid range by this statement you fukking dunce. The iphone 5s will match the specs of the moto....you was always a slow fukkboyyy. So the iphone 4s not having LTE dont make it mid range or NFC??? I had LTE on my galaxy nexus...the iphone 5s will be a galaxy nexus
The Motox a mid-tier phone because it's a device released AFTER higher end devices with better specs you mental midget!!

That's why there are rumors of an iPhone 5 mini because it would have specs comparable to a mid-tier phone and not a Samsung S4. The high end phone would be a Iphone 5S or a iPhone 6

Yo is this cat trolling? You can't be this fukking retarded dude :mindblown:

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
It's a mid-tier phone because it's a device released AFTER higher end devices with better specs you mental midget!!

Yo is this cat trolling? You can't be this fukking retarded dude :mindblown:
The iphone 5 was released after the GS3 you fukking dunce.....im not replying to you anymore....go tell me why the iphone uses a 640p screen in 2012 and dual core and it launched in september when the LG optimus launch in the same month had a quadcore and 720p display along with NFC. Ill let you tell it though fakkit. i know more than you give it up

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The iphone 5 was released after the GS3 you fukking dunce.....im not replying to you anymore....go tell me why the iphone uses a 640p screen in 2012 and dual core and it launched in september when the LG optimus launch in the same month had a quadcore and 720p display along with NFC. Ill let you tell it though fakkit. i know more than you give it up
Dog you're a fukking moron, no tech blog, no tech website, no one ANYWHERE would classify the iPhone 5 as a mid-tier phone. Not when it dropped and not now.

There are articles all over the internet speculating whether or not Apple will ever release a mid-tier device because they have never done so before. This is literally a debate on Wall Street and not some stupid fanboy discussion.

YOU are trying to reclassify devices based on what Google is trying to do NOW, by releasing phones with lesser specs but better optimization and trying to put them in the same class as higher end phones along with similar pricing and this is just bat shyt stupid and wrong.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This nikka needs to banned for real. The amount of idiotic threads you make is irritating and this just further proves it. Its Sunday man go outside, church, walk in the park or something but whatever you need a break from this forum and talking (idiotically) about tech and making these ridiculous comparison threads calling phones mid range that clearely aren't.

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Dog you're a fukking moron, no tech blog, no tech website, no one ANYWHERE would classify the iPhone 5 as a mid-tier phone. Not when it dropped and not now.

There are articles all over the internet speculating whether or not Apple will ever release a mid-tier device because they have never done so before. This is literally a debate on Wall Street and not some stupid fanboy discussion.

YOU are trying to reclassify devices based on what Google is trying to do NOW, by releasing phones with lesser specs but better optimization and trying to put them in the same class as higher end phones along with similar pricing and this is just bad shyt stupid and wrong.
I dont give 2 fukks what blogs classify the iphone as. Its a fukking mid range phone. It has mid range fukking specs compare to android devices. IOS is a baby fukking software that dont do shyt. The tech press are on apples dikk. Samsung came through and crush their world and reveal the scam. Retina display, siri, custom processor etc.....= apple gimmick bullshyt. Listen fukking clown android get the latest in technology. If moto wants to dial back and create a great user friendly phone by all means do so. Moto used old specs to achieve 24 hours of battery life. Ipad mini is a mid range device thats overpriced. The nexus 7 original wiped the floor with it and the new one killed them even more. I own a nexus 4. i have all the latest specs. I love what moto is doing.I dont care about the iphone but giving them a pass and calling the moto x mid range is fukkboy shyt

The moto x is faster than the iphone and GS4 Facts
The moto x camera is faster than all those other cameras Facts
The screen is better than the iphone and xperia Z 1080p display Facts

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I dont give 2 fukks what blogs classify the iphone as. Its a fukking mid range phone. It has mid range fukking specs compare to android devices. IOS is a baby fukking software that dont do shyt. The tech press are on apples dikk. Samsung came through and crush their world and reveal the scam. Retina display, siri, custom processor etc.....= apple gimmick bullshyt. Listen fukking clown android get the latest in technology. If moto wants to dial back and create a great user friendly phone by all means do so. Moto used old specs to achieve 24 hours of battery life. Ipad mini is a mid range device thats overpriced. The nexus 7 original wiped the floor with it and the new one killed them even more. I own a nexus 4. i have all the latest specs. I love what moto is doing.I dont care about the iphone but giving them a pass and calling the moto x mid range is fukkboy shyt

The moto x is faster than the iphone and GS4 Facts
The moto x camera is faster than all those other cameras Facts
The screen is better than the iphone and xperia Z 1080p display Facts
You are the dumbest poster in The Arcadium. Period.

As Apple prepares to launch its own mid-range price iPhone, low-cost smartphone makers such asLenovo (LNVGY.PK) and Huawei are increasingly delving into the same mid-range market....

http://wallstcheatsheet.com/stocks/...ge-smartphone-market-showdown.html/?a=viewall

When Apple introduces new iPhones, the company typically offers last year’s model at a lower rate. This year, however, may be different. According to a report from ETNews, when Apple launches the iPhone 5S, the company will completely discontinue the current iPhone 5 despite the device being its most popular handset to date. Sources claim the move is in an effort to focus on production on the 5S, which is lining up to hit late Sept.

In previous years, Apple kept the last two generation of iPhone devices around to attract a wider spectrum of buyers. When the iPhone 5 was introduced, the company’s iPhone 4S was suddenly a mid-tier handset, while the iPhone 4 was often offered for free on two-year contract. But that business model will supposedly change with the introduction of the iPhone Lite, according to sources. It sounds crazy, but might make business sense for Apple.

Rather than putting resources into manufacturing a device with similar components, Apple will put everything behind the iPhone 5S. ETNews claims the in-cell technology used inside the iPhone 5’s touchscreen is not conducive to low-volume production, leaving Apple no choice but to abandon production—it wouldn’t want a ton of iPhone 5s sitting on store shelves. We’ve heard reports the iPhone 5S could be hard to find as it is come this fall, so Apple will need to refocus its production line, especially if a cheaper iPhone is incoming as well.

http://www.technobuffalo.com/2013/07/24/apple-dropping-iphone-5/

Apple is also allegedly working on a "mid-tier" iPhone to release alongside its next-generation handset in the fall.

http://www.iphonefaq.org/archives/972734

"iPhone 5 appears to have settled in at about half of all iPhone sales, nine months after its initial launch," CIRP said. "In contrast, the earlier flagship model, iPhone 4S, accounted for almost three-quarters of iPhone sales almost a year after its launch. Furthermore, iPhone 4S had 90 percent of all iPhone sales in the period immediately after launch , compared to about 70 percent for iPhone 5."

The data is yet another example of how the average selling price of the iPhone has declined as the smartphone market matures. Some market watchers expect that future growth in the smartphone space will come largely from low- and mid-tier handsets.

That's helped to fuel speculation that Apple will launch a new mid-tier iPhone this year that would allow the company to expand its addressable market. There have also been leaked renderings, 3D mockups, and even alleged parts of the anticipated "iPhone Lite."

http://appleinsider.com/articles/13...of-apples-smartphone-sales-iphone-4s-takes-30

Facebook’s move to add a video-sharing component to its Instagram offering is being covered from just about every angle, so I’ll use this space to comment on reports that Pegatron CEO T. H. Tung’s statement that Apple’s upcoming iPhone won’t be as cheap as some have predicted. The new model’s price will be “fairly high,” Tung said without revealing any details, leading to speculation that Apple will produce a mid-tier iPhone to complement its iconic high-end model.

http://pro.gigaom.com/blog/why-a-mid-tier-iphone-actually-makes-sense/

Apple could be planning to stop production of the iPhone 5 this autumn as it turns all of its attention to iPhone 5S and budget iPhone production.

That's the statement made by Korean news outlet ETNews, at least.

It's widely known that Apple is producing an affordable version of the iPhone from scratch, which will likely spell the end of the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S as ongoing concerns. It was also presumed that Apple would keep the iPhone 5 as a mid-tier option once its upgraded successor arrived.

http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/...o-discontinue-iphone-5-production-this-autumn

When the new iPhone debuts later this year to an enthused chorus of Apple execs singing the usual superlatives, it will likely arrive arm-in-arm with something we haven't seen before: A mid-tier iPhone sibling. Yes, analysts and bloggers (such as in the example above) are laying out convincing evidence that the plastic-backed budget iPhone is one Tim Cook thumbs-up away from becoming a reality.

http://theweek.com/article/index/247422/the-case-for-a-cheap-plastic-iphone

Last edited: