Motivation

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
It depends on what you want to look like

it you want to lose just the pounds then cardio cardio cardio

now if you want muscle then it'll take longer to lose that 30 BUT with gaining muscle you will look like you lost 30 pounds but the scale says 15.

For dieting honestly that's for you to find out

the one thing you need to realize is that you have to get away from the "I need to lose 30 pounds because of this......." or " I have a wedding coming up so I need to lose 25 pounds before ........." or " I need to lose some weight before next week because ............."

Being fit is a LIFETIME guarantee, if you do not see yourself eating a certain way or working a certain way for the rest of your life then you are wasting your time

for routines and interviews I suggest looking up simplyshredded.com or bodybuilding.com, even MMsex's thread have great information

Sound advice. Daps.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
14xiddy.jpg

THIS is my motivation my nikkah :ohlawd:

Ol girl may have rejected me back in the day but im still coming for that p*ssy, real talks :shaq:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
see avi:whew:
also probably some self loathing issues from my current physique as well:yeshrug:

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
My motivation for getting fit all stemmed from seeing members in my family die of diabetes and heart disease. I never wanted to be in that position so I did everything possible to live a healthy lifestyle. Not to mention having the best body as physically possible is also another one. Who doesn't want to go outside and have people admiring your shape? Every rep, every set, and every day brings me closer to my goals.

You should sit down and figure out why you want to lose weight and get fit and how you're going to get there. But you must discover the "why" to stay motivated.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Where do you guys find the motivation to get up and do all this hard ass working out.
I feel lazy as fukk but can't seem to get up and get shyt done.
This is your biggest mistake. You are already making the thought of working out an uncomfortable experience before doing it.

You need to be realistic with yourself. What kind of shape are you in? Nobody on this forum knows you, so if you are 400lbs trying to lose weight or a 120lb small guy trying to bulk up it's important to start realistic. Slow and steady is the way to go.

Hahahaha

All Star
Daps
I'm a goal oriented person. I motivate myself by setting goals which are semi-unobtainable but require extreme dedication. I am all about the chase and will stop caring once I get there so I can't set realistic goals :manny: