Motivation

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you can't find motivation to just jump into, do this...

Make small changes every day as far as exercise... just make sure you do it EVERY DAY. Keep building on it. Once the momentum is built, it'll become easy, and before you know it you're putting in hard workouts every day. Don't have it in your mind that you have to go from ten months of not doing shyt but eating potato chips on the couch to working out like you're LeBron James or something, it's never going to work like that, you'll just quit by changing too much too fast. Take your time breh.

wild cherry blossom

lalalalala
Daps
What is your workout routine and current goals?

No routine just trying to make it a habit to move around but I like to dance at least 30 min a day. My goal is to drop 5 pounds and lose arm fat and tighten up a bit.
I like the way I look but I used to walk everyday up a hill to school so my body was tight and I had a bit of muscle now I don't know how to get back to that.

wild cherry blossom

lalalalala
Daps
I gain and lose weight really easily though. I went from 132 to 124 in 2 months than 119 in one month than back to 132 and currently 142 .

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
after you do something consistently for a long enough time, it just becomes routine.
So at a certain point going to the gym is like taking a shower or brushing your teeth...without even thinking about it you just do it because its part of your day.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
after you do something consistently for a long enough time, it just becomes routine.
So at a certain point going to the gym is like taking a shower or brushing your teeth...without even thinking about it you just do it because its part of your day.
I went 3 times last week and did 45 minutes :smile:

I can't this week because I'm out sick from work...bronchitis, sinus infection and ear infection ugh

I know it'll become routine soon enough though

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!

one day instead of going to the gym, I was going to the park to jog with this chick, and the gym is on the way, I'm turning into the gym parking lot off of instinct. and she was like what are you doing? the park is that way. :lolbron: I was like damn, I'm really bout that gym life

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
I'm a narcissist so I'm not able to properly function if I don't...I'm super image conscious which fuels my whole entire mood/outlook on the day

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm at the point that if I miss two days in a row I feel guilty as fukk

I lost 50 pounds so far this year and I never want to go back

everything feels different, especially walking

Im 231. Need to lose 30 lbs. What you do in the gym and with diet?

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
Im 231. Need to lose 30 lbs. What you do in the gym and with diet?

It depends on what you want to look like

it you want to lose just the pounds then cardio cardio cardio

now if you want muscle then it'll take longer to lose that 30 BUT with gaining muscle you will look like you lost 30 pounds but the scale says 15.

For dieting honestly that's for you to find out

the one thing you need to realize is that you have to get away from the "I need to lose 30 pounds because of this......." or " I have a wedding coming up so I need to lose 25 pounds before ........." or " I need to lose some weight before next week because ............."

Being fit is a LIFETIME guarantee, if you do not see yourself eating a certain way or working a certain way for the rest of your life then you are wasting your time

for routines and interviews I suggest looking up simplyshredded.com or bodybuilding.com, even MMsex's thread have great information