Motivation

wild cherry blossom

lalalalala
Daps
Where do you guys find the motivation to get up and do all this hard ass working out.
I feel lazy as fukk but can't seem to get up and get shyt done.

Prynce

Daps
I go on Instagram and look at all the bad women I want. That makes me go to the gym because they are all in shape with abs and shyt. So I know they don't want a :flabbynsick: brotha.

Here is one the chicks I use for motivation
tumblr_nnjf0vCXpc1sn18jwo1_500.jpg
:noah:

I know it's simpish but it helps me be consistent at the gym. I lost 40lbs in 4 months, so if it works :manny:

Mofongo

Pro
Daps
I go on Instagram and look at all the bad women I want. That makes me go to the gym because they are all in shape with abs and shyt. So I know they don't want a :flabbynsick: brotha.

Here is one the chicks I use for motivation
tumblr_nnjf0vCXpc1sn18jwo1_500.jpg
:noah:

I know it's simpish but it helps me be consistent at the gym. I lost 40lbs in 4 months, so if it works :manny:

I do the same. Might be superficial and shallow, but it works like you said.

﹏﹏⛴﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Supporter
Daps
After playing high school/college ball (5 A.M. workouts M-F fall through spring, gameday Saturday in season), it just became ingrained. Being done with that and now hooping and playing rugby, it's the same process. Not to mention, I just enjoy athletics :manny:

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As another guy mentioned, look at pics of hot women, and also watch motivational videos on you tube, featuring my bodybuildiing idols, Arnold, and Serge Nubret. I also am one of those strange people, that get turned on from training extemely hard in the gym, I like watching myself in the mirror as I train and how pumped up I look. But it's also a feeling I get from pushing the iron,.The gym is like crack to me.

wild cherry blossom

lalalalala
Daps
I did a small work out today ( weak shyt)
But I notice I'm losing weight but nothing is tight/hard any advice guys?