Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I see how certain posters move and you stupid fvcks co-sign this self hating
racist fvckery.

On topic :
This is a terrible thing to hear about, regardless of the people involved and their skin color.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

I see how certain posters move and you stupid fvcks co-sign this self hating
racist fvckery.

On topic :
This is a terrible thing to hear about, regardless of the people involved and their skin color.
Sad part is a lot of these nikkaz been on here and the hamster for years but still get played like pawns. Soon as I saw the thread title I knew it was a cac or Uncle Tom thread.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Chevonne Thomas Decapitation-Suicide Places NJ Department of Children and Families Under Review

:whoo:

NEWARK, N.J. — Autopsy results released Thursday show that a 2-year-old boy was alive before he was decapitated, and his mother, who authorities said killed him, died from a self-inflicted knife wound to the neck.

Police found the body of 2-year-old Zahree Thomas in the family's Camden rowhouse early Wednesday. His head was in the freezer. His mother, Chevonne Thomas, stabbed herself in the neck minutes after placing a rambling, sometimes incoherent call to 911. Thomas told a dispatcher that she had stabbed her son.

Thomas lost custody of the boy in 2010 after admitting to police that she smoked marijuana laced with the hallucinogenic drug PCP, blacked out and left Zahree alone in a car. She regained custody in April 2010 under an order signed by Judge Angelo DiCamillo of Camden County Superior Court's Family division, according to Tamara Kendig, a court spokeswoman.

Kendig said all standard procedures for placing a child in a home, including substance abuse, mental health and parenting skill evaluations were carried out in Thomas's case.

:whew:
Gator reloaded aka abraham lincoln pawg hunter

Pick one name to sambo with.

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
strangest thing is once she chopped his head off she put it in the freezer

like :mindblown: what u gonna do, boil it next week? make a niglet popsicle? this is why i would never smoke that sherm. has people doing terrible things.

im curious how much the media will cover this.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
These white boys going ham on here lol. This ain't sohh TS, Femme can't save you.