mother cuts 2 year old's head off and stabs herself in neck

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
:usure:

one single black mother's actions doesnt account for all single black mother's actions

i know it doesn't. but you worded it in a way that connects the ideas together. it shows a bias view on the matter and creates an idea inside people who read the title that these things should be associated with each other...

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't know if I'm jaded or just spend too much time on the Internet, but it's probably pretty sad that this doesn't even shock me.

Still, poor kid.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
i know it doesn't. but you worded it in a way that connects the ideas together. it shows a bias view on the matter and creates an idea inside people who read the title that these things should be associated with each other...

And I'm sure he claims he is black and throws the nikka word around all the time. I'm telling ya'll it's a lot of racist cacs trolling taking advantage of the differences in the black community.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I know I've made you take more l's than your hairline the last few days but there is no need for you to lie about my race Dave.

You are a cac. I see that now. Ive suspected it but it wasnt until this day that i came to this cacclusion. You are cac'd out.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Damn that is disgusting
And man child services sucks ass on abuse cases when it comes to mothers, I remember this one white chick in my county ended up killing her baby and those dumb asses at DFCS gave the baby back after the first abuse allegation

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Chevonne Thomas Decapitation-Suicide Places NJ Department of Children and Families Under Review

:whoo:

NEWARK, N.J. — Autopsy results released Thursday show that a 2-year-old boy was alive before he was decapitated, and his mother, who authorities said killed him, died from a self-inflicted knife wound to the neck.

Police found the body of 2-year-old Zahree Thomas in the family's Camden rowhouse early Wednesday. His head was in the freezer. His mother, Chevonne Thomas, stabbed herself in the neck minutes after placing a rambling, sometimes incoherent call to 911. Thomas told a dispatcher that she had stabbed her son.

Thomas lost custody of the boy in 2010 after admitting to police that she smoked marijuana laced with the hallucinogenic drug PCP, blacked out and left Zahree alone in a car. She regained custody in April 2010 under an order signed by Judge Angelo DiCamillo of Camden County Superior Court's Family division, according to Tamara Kendig, a court spokeswoman.

Kendig said all standard procedures for placing a child in a home, including substance abuse, mental health and parenting skill evaluations were carried out in Thomas's case.

:whew:
fukk judge angelo DiCamillo! Seriously! He is mostly responsible for this childs death because he placed a kid back into a dangerous enviornment

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:whew: Religion can't be blamed for this one. :whew: She was just nuts.