mother cuts 2 year old's head off and stabs herself in neck

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

dirty sprite and autotune
Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
Chevonne Thomas Decapitation-Suicide Places NJ Department of Children and Families Under Review

:whoo:

NEWARK, N.J. — Autopsy results released Thursday show that a 2-year-old boy was alive before he was decapitated, and his mother, who authorities said killed him, died from a self-inflicted knife wound to the neck.

Police found the body of 2-year-old Zahree Thomas in the family's Camden rowhouse early Wednesday. His head was in the freezer. His mother, Chevonne Thomas, stabbed herself in the neck minutes after placing a rambling, sometimes incoherent call to 911. Thomas told a dispatcher that she had stabbed her son.

Thomas lost custody of the boy in 2010 after admitting to police that she smoked marijuana laced with the hallucinogenic drug PCP, blacked out and left Zahree alone in a car. She regained custody in April 2010 under an order signed by Judge Angelo DiCamillo of Camden County Superior Court's Family division, according to Tamara Kendig, a court spokeswoman.

Kendig said all standard procedures for placing a child in a home, including substance abuse, mental health and parenting skill evaluations were carried out in Thomas's case.

:whew:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Thomas lost custody of the boy in 2010 after admitting to police that she smoked marijuana laced with the hallucinogenic drug PCP, blacked out and left Zahree alone in a car. She regained custody in April 2010 under an order signed by Judge Angelo DiCamillo of Camden County Superior Court's Family division, according to Tamara Kendig, a court spokeswoman.

:snoop: Jesus fukkin' CHRIST.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Where is the father? You delinquent fathers are pushing my sisters into stressful situations where they end up abusing drugs and kirking the fukk out. I bet if she was loved properly by this kids father, this wouldn't have happened. This is sick though, I hope she burns in hell.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Where is the father? You delinquent fathers are pushing my sisters into stressful situations where they end up abusing drugs and kirking the fukk out. I bet if she was loved properly by this kids father, this wouldn't have happened. This is sick though, I hope she burns in hell.

The father was probably out there too busy being a thug.....which was probably why she gave him the raw p*ssy in the first place

I'll bet she also passed over some employed, intelligent, 5'6" nikka who was too nice and actually wanted to be in his kids' lives once he has them

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I was going to post this last night, but didnt feel like getting called racist

:manny:

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
The father was probably out there too busy being a thug.....which was probably why she gave him the raw p*ssy in the first place

I'll bet she also passed over some employed, intelligent, 5'6" nikka who was too nice and actually wanted to be in his kids' lives once he has them

Is this supposed to take away from anything I said...

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Had to throw in the single black woman part huh? To prove a point that single black women ain't shyt. White women don't kill kids huh? This whole board is getting trolled by racists cacs and of course nikkaz will co-sign because we love to shyt on each other.