Most stable black majority countries in the world? I want to eventually get out of the US.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
If China got us I'd feel a little safer, yes. But the RSS? I wouldn't feel secure in the least.

These are the nations who make up the RSS. I am going to put a strike through the names of the nations who would likely turn on us under the threat of the U.S. invading our small happy West Indian paradise:

Brazil
Canada
CARICOM Member States (Antigua and Barbuda The Bahamas Barbados Belize Dominica Grenada Guyana Haiti Jamaica Montserrat Saint Lucia St. Kitts and Nevis St. Vincent and the Grenadines Suriname Trinidad and Tobago )
Dutch Territories in the Caribbean
French Territories in the Caribbean
United Kingdom
UK Overseas Territories
United States of America

Hardly the formibdable defense system that it looks to be when on paper, after you remove those names.

Add to that the following list of "affliated" organizations (or in other words, the orgs who all have their collective hand up the RSS' ass) and it quickly becomes evident who's in control here, and even more importantly, where interests would lie under the threat of the U.S. invading a Black nation:

CARICOM
CCLEC
CDEMA
EU
INTERPOL
AMERIPOL
OAS
UN
US SPP WITH FLORIDA AND USVI
UNDP
OECS
ONDCP

Picture getting a little clearer now :usure:

There's no real benefit to them invading, breh.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
There's no real benefit to them invading, breh.

Do you know who we're dealing with here? Who "them", are?
Benefit or not, we're Black..if we were to leave this place and find somewhere better suited for us, and did that successfully, there is zero doubt in my mind that it would only be a matter of time before they found a "reason" to invade us or, "liberate" us from our "horrible" lives.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
It seems racial tension appears to still be there, and some apartheid-like actions seem to have continued: http://allafrica.com/stories/201308090470.html
sensationalism at its finest. no country is perfect and anyone using dollars a day to measure poverty is crazy. cost of living varies from country to country. I live in a modern city and my rent for a 3 br is under 500. I could live off a grand a month EASILY but I couldnt in america living in a similar city lifestyle.

whites do make up 5% and do have people in govt, but so do we. we have asian indian governors/congressman and I doubt they even make up 1%.

The way some folks are talking about africa, I be feeling like they got some of their info from st0rmfr0nt or something. Best bet for OP is to go himself. No place will be like America, but if youre looking for something like america, you shouldnt be moving abroad in the first place.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prove me wrong then. :birdman:
There was already a chart posted that proves you wrong. Nigeria is as corrupt as it get, it's government is a patron client system based on distributing rents extracted from the nigerian oil fields, which they license to the white man who does a great job of destroying the environment and exploiting and displacing the local Population. Nigeria suffers from ethnical and religious strife and has tons of social issues that need to be solvente. Yes, you are currently experiencing an economic boom, but so does China. That doesn't mean it's a great place to live. And you know what they say, the bigger the Boom, the bigger the bust. Especially if you don't get on top of your issues white the money keep coming in and instead use it to enrich a corrupt elite.

Sorry to bust your bubble

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
sensationalism at its finest. no country is perfect and anyone using dollars a day to measure poverty is crazy. cost of living varies from country to country. I live in a modern city and my rent for a 3 br is under 500. I could live off a grand a month EASILY but I couldnt in america living in a similar city lifestyle.

whites do make up 5% and do have people in govt, but so do we. we have asian indian governors/congressman and I doubt they even make up 1%.

The way some folks are talking about africa, I be feeling like they got some of their info from st0rmfr0nt or something. Best bet for OP is to go himself. No place will be like America, but if youre looking for something like america, you shouldnt be moving abroad in the first place.

100% agree on the bold. In the end, you'll have to go there first. Have to see it for yourself before doing anything drastic.

With that said, Windhoek still a very clean place I was like :ohhh: when looking at the pics, very impressed.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Do you know who we're dealing with here? Who "them", are?
Benefit or not, we're Black..if we were to leave this place and find somewhere better suited for us, and did that successfully, there is zero doubt in my mind that it would only be a matter of time before they found a "reason" to invade us or, "liberate" us from our "horrible" lives.

Breh, China has too much interest in the Caribbean. USA can't diss

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
100% agree on the bold. In the end, you won't have any idea till you go there first. Have to see it for yourself before doing anything drastic.

With that said, Windhoek still a very clean place I was like :ohhh: when looking at the pics, very impressed.
Basically. Asking a bunch of americans about living abroad, what next, youll ask some aborigines about mexico. They know fukk all and become experts on a country theyve never been off some google keystrokes. best bet is to go. reading articles is terrible, theyre usually bias and sensationalized. we of all people should know that cause our media is nothing but bias.

better to read blogs from expats currently there. itll give you the best insight on ground level. blogspot have tons of that going on. there used to be a site, travelblog.org not sure if its still up but that site was god sent for me, Id spend HOURS reading it a week before traveling. and most of it was on POINT. You have your whiners here and there (wah wah coke taste different, they dont deliver groceries, couldnt find supersize) but the majority are seasoned travelers who are very detailed and informative.

there are many places in africa that are pretty cool. if youre american you shouldnt be living in a village anyway. you should be in a capital in the richest part of town, youre a westerner ffs.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
LOL OP Don't let these nikkaz fool you. If you have money then nigeria is great to move to....but if you don't, i would not recommend...Nigeria is Moving Forward, altho the corruption is big problem. :yeshrug:

When you say corruption what you mean? Like I gotta slide the lady at the DMV a tip to get my license or is the government killing its citizens?

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
I'll more than likely be in Korea for another year but I love the idea of going to Africa...