Most stable black majority countries in the world? I want to eventually get out of the US.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Most countries in the world are corrupt, crime-filled shytholes though... Africa isn't an outlier

And some countries are crime-filled shytholes, but they just make certain types of crimes into legal activities :yeshrug:... these systems are criminal breh

These fools know nothing about corruption. Corruption is the stepping stone of all Western Societies. Corruption = Capitalism

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Are u saying Nigerians don't say A LOT of negative shyt about us black americans :sas1:

I know ur not trying to say that lol
:comeon:
They honestly don't. There's so many Nigerians studying in the Caribbean and they don't think like that

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
Yall should see what cacs were saying to RiRi when she refused to support the usa during the World Cup. Those pieces of shyt went at her saying that she owes the u.s., that the u.s. made her, and she's ungrateful for cheering against the cacs. :stopitslime:

I hope her team destroys the cac team next time they play.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A stable black nation that isn't corrupt and volatile? At this point in our history were better building a space ship and flying it to the nearest star system.
If I were too move however, I'd look into Angola, SA, or Ghana. You want a country that respects individual freedom and has less government as possible.

egobiggs

Banned
Daps
Yall should see what cacs were saying to RiRi when she refused to support the usa during the World Cup. Those pieces of shyt went at her saying that she owes the u.s., that the u.s. made her, and she's ungrateful for cheering against the cacs.

I hope her team destroys the cac team next time they play.
She was cheering for Portugal :stopitslime:

Last edited: