Most ridiculous stunt I've seen in a movie is still

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps

so first we have the bad guy shoot a million times at the windscreen and not once hit Mcclane :ld:

then Mcclane rolls out of the car perfectly and sends it into a tollbooth :ld: where it would tilt up :ld:and then fly into a helicopter :ld:causing a massive explosion :ld:

Mayn, that was a hard one fukk that...I gave Bruce dap for being able to still make us feel like No way he lives thru that one.. shiit..

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Anyone remember in the first Transporter when dude deflects a rocket with a pizza pan?

It's in the trailer but Statham didn't think the audience would dig it so he had it taken out during editing

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I give movies like this a pass

Wanted ( based on comic)
Speed
Die Hard 1-3
John Wick series

Over shyt like this...those flicks at least with their outrageousness made an attempt to stay (as best as they could) somewhat realistic....they didn't have nikkas do some shyt like in Transporter 2....now I like action flicks and I don't need realism but this shyt is completely ridiculous.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Jackie never used cgi or wires in all these years... The man has broke every bone in his body and still escaped death a million times over doin his own fights and stunts :to: :salute:
Back when jean jackets was poppin, my homeboy airbrushed the back of my shyt with the Rumble in the Bronx movie poster :mjcry:
Had my building number going down the sleave
If i can find it ill take a pic
I used to love me some Jackie Chan!