Most ridiculous stunt I've seen in a movie is still

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Not a stunt, but if we're talking shytty CGI, we have to bring up X-Men Origins in 2009.
Wolverine2.gif

How is this shyt worse than the original X Men Trilogy nearly a decade later? :gucci:
cuz they used practical effects for his claws in every movie EXCEPT this one :mjlol: i still dont understand why out of the blue they decided it would be better to make his claws cgi for this dumpster fire of a film

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
honestly theres nothing i hated more than the scene with the safe in one of the that Fast & The Furious movie.
my brother had to force me to watch every one that got made since their comeback

my brother wanted me to hit the :gladbron: but i turned round to him like :comeon:

this is up there...i hated this.
this shyt was so bad even Michael Scott spoke sense when shytting on it in a scene one the office.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Honestly that Fast 6 one takes the cake for me. When that shyt happened everyone in the theater busted out laughing in disbelief :pachaha:

nikkas was like did they really pull this bullshyt:pachaha:
Paul walker leaping off the bus to catch the back of the car in the last one is even more absurd

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps

@ the 1:15 mark

this is my favorite bad stunt effects clip

movie still gets a pass for amanda seyfried looking sexy af, they show her getting naked and doing a sex scene in the trailer but they werent in the actuall movie tho :stopitslime: