" most of the black guys I tried to date only want sex from me" @biscuitsnbangers

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
If she did say this then I don't understand the problem. I thought the popular sentiment around here was that PAWGS were solely for fukking and not building with. The guys she tried to date probably post here.
:mjlol:

TLR is funny like that

coli posters one day : don't date or fukk w/ white women, we not with that shyt

The coli the next day: biscuitsnbangers Says (which I never did) she doesn't like/date/fukk black men, fukking dumb cave cac!

Is it oochie Wally or one mic?

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
TLR is funny like that

The coli the next day: biscuitsnbangers Says (which I never did) she doesn't like/date/fukk black men, fukking dumb cave cac!

Why you igging my guh doe ?

What I don't understand and she still hasn't answered my question is why she feels the need to comment on discussions about black people/race relations in the black community and c00ns? There are plenty other non black female posters on this site and they do not comment on these threads out of respect. Why do you? Other than that she's a decent poster when it comes to the booth.

@biscuitsnbangers

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
TLR is funny like that

It's one mic

Either way did you say it or not

Fred

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
It's one mic

Either way did you say it or not

Fred

I didn't and you can't provide any proof.. how did I JUST post it in the random thoughts thread (like you claim) but I haven't posted in that thread in almost two weeks I think lmfaooooo