" most of the black guys I tried to date only want sex from me" @biscuitsnbangers

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
There's actually a thread that calls out white people for their racially divisive cac coded talking points in this forum instead of black female supporters of black men?? That white biscuit bytch who uses the word "nikk-" is not a proponent of black men along with a history of racially conflicting statements ?? Oh worrdddd??
:ohhh::stopitslime:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
There's actually proof of this racist white bytch being inciteful with her racially inflammatory cac commentary along with quotes instead of some made up narrative of false promotion??
:ohhh::patrice: will the same people who made appearances on a certain thread keep that same energy with this and restore the feeling??
:sas2::jbhmm::mjpls:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Everytime I go shopping it's some white broad feeling entitled to me...

Had one white chick eat a banana while walking past me then called me a fakkit because I didn't acknowledge her

Had a white broad harass me because I was focusing on my work instead of spending time flirting with her :francis:

I feel like white women only want me for sex :mjcry:

Daps
this is :russ:

the ISUPK a bunch of pharisees though, along with the IUIC. both those camps spread false doctrine, do and engage in very shady things (501c, auctioning off sisters at passover feasts, etc) and claim to be the only ones given the “truth” from the holy spirit and that you have to follow them or be in their camp to get the “truth”

IUIC is the worst, tho. i refuse to watch any of their videos.

both these camps have many agents to paint israelites in a bad light and push people away from Yahawah when israelites are the chosen people to be a light unto other nations and guid them to the Most High, not away from him.

You must know a lot. Are you a Israeli yourself?:steviej:

so this is why that fakkit @Hardest Since MC Ren keeps stalking @biscuitsnbangers

fukking bed buck clown

so sorry you have to go through this @biscuitsnbangers

:cape:
I don't care about retarded drama. At the end of the day, we keep allowing white people in our spaces and then cry like retards when we don't move from square 1.

Daps
Everytime I go shopping it's some white broad feeling entitled to me...

Had one white chick eat a banana while walking past me then called me a fakkit because I didn't acknowledge her

Had a white broad harass me because I was focusing on my work instead of spending time flirting with her :francis:

I feel like white women only want me for sex :mjcry:

Read my previous posts with the links. They will always try to subvert you. They are selfish and only care about their desires. When they get tired of you all they have to do is cry rape and you are dead. Never forget that.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
You must know a lot. Are you a Israeli yourself?:steviej:

:cape:
I don't care about retarded drama. At the end of the day, we keep allowing white people in our spaces and then cry like retards when we don't move from square 1.

@Hardest Since MC Ren is just so thirsty and embarassing

This is basically a video of him getting rejected by @biscuitsnbangers and hes been stalking her ever since

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Why does this forum attract so many former sex workers?
Biscuits, BlackPearl, and that one bytch who used to allegedly dom older white men for money.
They can't goto KTT because most of that forum is teenagers who are more obsessed about Kanye,Drake and The weeknd than p*ssy :mjgrin:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Read my previous posts with the links. They will always try to subvert you. They are selfish and only care about their desires. When they get tired of you all they have to do is cry rape and you are dead. Never forget that.
Meh, all women are subject to doing that. This is classic behavior from women. Regardless of race. They are all subject to being some inconsistent annoying, creatures.
There is nothing they love more than attention.

Daps
Meh, all women are subject to doing that. This is classic behavior from women. Regardless of race. They are all subject to being some inconsistent annoying, creatures.
There is nothing they love more than attention.

:dwillhuh:
Are you seriously going to play this "all women" game?

Are you not black?
Are you not aware of where you stand?
:scust:
We are doomed.