Most intimidating characters?

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
That fukkin monster from Jeepers Creepers:mjcry:.....Just swooping down in the night abducting nikkas:to:....powerful silent wings carrying you to your doom before your mind can even register wtf is even going on!!!:sadbron:.....and then lets talk about the doom he intends for you:demonic:

He then uses his inhuman strength to surgically take a specific body part from you....you will NOT survive and will most likely have prayed and begged for a slow death several times after he's done with you:damn:...which wont come BTW.:sadbron:...then cherry on top he takes your dead body and poses it, minus the parts he took from you of course, in his museum/dollhouse of horrified victims:merchant:

If you cant tell I'm still shook of this mf....i look up in the sky at night at least twice when im dolo like this nikka real or sumn:snoop:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
1465813844-the-mountain-game-of-thrones.jpg

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
That fukkin monster from Jeepers Creepers:mjcry:.....Just swooping down in the night abducting nikkas:to:....powerful silent wings carrying you to your doom before your mind can even register wtf is even going on!!!:sadbron:.....and then lets talk about the doom he intends for you:demonic:

He then uses his inhuman strength to surgically take a specific body part from you....you will NOT survive and will most likely have prayed and begged for a slow death several times after he's done with you:damn:...which wont comel BTW.:sadbron:...then cherry on top he takes your dead body and poses it, minus the parts he took from you of course, in his museum/dollhouse of horrified victims:merchant:

If you cant tell I'm still shook of this mf....i look up in the sky at night at least twice when im dolo like
Bb
this nikka real or sumn:snoop:
What makes it worse is that a director is a pedo :hhh:
And considering the age of victims in the movie :hubie:

‘Jeepers Creepers 3’ Director Victor Salva, A Convicted Pedophile, Wrote Molestation Into the Film

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps

The axe murderer

Daps
Only a sick mind can conjure such a nightmare into existence
...so I'm not surprised in the slightest:birdman:

Fukk that monster frfr:sadcam:
When it took darry into the darkness only nightmarish things awaited. :picard:
His curiosity got him fukked up:picard:
He regretted every dumb decision he made that lead to this point in his life:picard:
maxresdefault.jpg

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Who do y'all have? Feel free to add on

Deniro cape fear. Paid 5 G to have
his teeth grinded down.

Geno segers banshee. I got killmonger vibes from him but imo much more intimidating. Got quotables

Javier bardem no country for old men. Soulless and remorseless

Frank castle.

All excellent picks. Straight savages all of them. Brutal dudes that are also quite intelligent. I like where this thread is going

The axe murderer

Daps

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Unicron had me SHOOK as a kid:wow:

His whole exchange with Megatron was :wow:

Megatron : No one summons Megatron:mjtf:

Unicron : Then it pleases me to be the first :demonic:

Megatron : I have already crushed optimus prime with my bare hands:gucci:

Unicron : You exaggerate:demonic:

Megatron : I BELONG TO NOBODY:birdman:

Unicron : Perhaps I misjudged you...proceed...on your way to oblivion:demonic:

That scream megatron let out after he told him that:wow:...still shakes me to the bone:wow:

Megatron : i accept your terms:sadcam:...i accept YOUR TERMS:mjcry:... I ACCEPT YOUR TERMS:damn: