the_shrike_by_nellor_d5iyl8h-fullview.jpg

the shrike. You don't wanna get caught

Where is it from and what does it do? :lupe:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Where is it from and what does it do? :lupe:
from the book hyperion cantos.
In the event that a Shrike chooses not to kill a victim, it often takes them and impales them on one of these thorns, where they live on in agony for an eternity without the relief of death. :damn:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
from the book hyperion cantos.
In the event that a Shrike chooses not to kill a victim, it often takes them and impales them on one of these thorns, where they live on in agony for an eternity without the relief of death. :damn:

:gucci: That's demonic as fukk. I'd just off myself on sight.

The axe murderer

Daps
:damn: Yeah I'm gonna have to read this book
Its some good shyt. Also forgot to mention........ The merlin sickness
he symptoms of Merlin Sickness are a physiological reversal of the aging process, accompanied by a sequential erasing of the victim's memories. With each passing day, the victim will appear one day younger than they were before, and an entire day's worth of memories will be lost. The end result is that the victim's physical and mental age regresses until they return to a stage of infancy, after which they will presumably die.
Merlin Sickness

The axe murderer

Daps
:damn: Yeah I'm gonna have to read this book
Also the psychological terrorism it inflicts. Civilizations exist because it allows it. The shrike doesn't hide behind nebulous claims and folk tales it WANTS people to know it can and will destroy them and there isn't a thing they can do about it. If it fukks up a place it always leave a survivor to tell the story and let y'all know you could be next :ufdup:
imagine ageing backwards one day at a time, complete with your memories regressing day by day so you can never understand what is happening to you, until you become a fetus and die.