Most intimidating characters?

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
latest

Gaunter O'Dimm peep the initials :damn:

I'm playing The Witcher 3 DLC and this dude spooky as fukk always in the cut.
For when you're done with the DLC

Apparently, when you defeat his riddle at the end and he starts speaking some demonic sounding shyt, he is actually speaking Romanian (I believe) and the transalation is "You are primitive. You think you've defeated me but you are wrong. I can't be killed, I will be back." :skip:

another spoiler for Blood & Wine DLC
He ain't got shyt on the motherfukking UNSEEN ELDER near the end of the 2nd DLC though. Motherfukker had Geralt shook like no other :sadcam:.

Dude legit kills you if you ask him too many questions

By far the most dangerous character in The Witcher in my opinion. You don't even get an option to fight dude in the game and he is the only guy Geralt is totally powerless against. Notice how he can't even keep up with his movements in cutscenes

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Apparently, when you defeat his riddle at the end and he starts speaking some demonic sounding shyt, he is actually speaking Romanian (I believe) and the transalation is "You are primitive. You think you've defeated me but you are wrong. I can't be killed, I will be back." :skip:

He ain't got shyt on the motherfukking UNSEEN ELDER near the end of the 2nd DLC though. Motherfukker had Geralt shook like no other :sadcam:.

By far the most dangerous character in The Witcher in my opinion. You don't even get an option to fight dude in the game and he is the only guy Geralt is totally powerless against. Notice how he can't even keep up with his movements in cutscenes

Just finished Blood and Wine and I completely bypassed that monster :dead:
Didn't meet him at all and I think I got the best ending too. Detflaff had to go :camby:, Regis had to leave Toussaint, reconciled the sisters, and got the surprise visit from Yennefer
:wow:

Too think all of that could have gone to shyt if I didn't beat that little girl at gwent for that magical ribbon :russ:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Son beat the breaks off him without breaking a sweat :mjlol:

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
My mans Mad Dog from the Raid movies is being crazy slept on in thread...

Little dude who whooped a whole lot of ass...like a midget asian terminator...

I was JUST ABOUT to mention this crazy motherfukker. It took so long to kill this nikka aswell, just wouldn't die :russ:.

There's another dude in this film who's just as intimidating but doesn't survive as long. Both Raid films are classics :wow:

The axe murderer

Daps

This is cheating because ward in real life was the best boxer in the world and much more dangerous than in the movie

The axe murderer

Daps
Liked that movie can't believe I forgot about Tommy. The rematch with Mad Dog Dude right before the fight dude was showboating while Tommy looking all :shaq2: on the surface but you can see the :demonic: underneath Mad Dog like "Not gonna happen again..." :childplease:

He was right he sent that man to the shadow realm that time. :damn:

He emptied his health bar even faster this time. I can't tell if he relieved that the beating wasn't prolonged or he upset that he won't remember what just happened lmao