11s the GOAT basketball shoe :wow:
nike-air-max2-cb-94-black-white-pure-purple-042446_1.jpg

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
fukk yeah big curtly!!

one of my favourite fast bowlers of all time.. can't imagine even facing one delivery from him.

He put pure fear into the minds and souls of batsman

that West Indies team through the 80's :wow: the way my folks talk about them demolishing white teams :ohlawd::lupe::banderas:

wish I would've been alive to see a good amount of it, been cursed to see a lot of bad cricket :mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: Mal

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
that West Indies team through the 80's :wow: the way my folks talk about them demolishing white teams :ohlawd::lupe::banderas:

wish I would've been alive to see a good amount of it, been cursed to see a lot of bad cricket :mjcry:
breh... they were still knocking off cacs heads into the early and mid 90s. shyt was fukking beautiful having a black team DOMINATE world cricket for nearly 20 years.:myman:

I wasn't alive back then but I've watched so much highlights, documentaries and old tapes that I feel like I was :blessed:lmaoo

but yeah this last 25 years has been depressing.. they have been getting slightly better the last couple years tho

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

I got Viv's last year.

I spent every summer throughout the 90's, trying to master Lara's bat back lift and Curtly wrist rattle.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
breh... they were still knocking off cacs heads into the early and mid 90s. shyt was fukking beautiful having a black team DOMINATE world cricket for nearly 20 years.:myman:

I wasn't alive back then but I've watched so much highlights, documentaries and old tapes that I feel like I was :blessed:lmaoo

but yeah this last 25 years has been depressing.. they have been getting slightly better the last couple years tho

If only you could play England at home every series :mjcry:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

was watching some Viv Richards highlights some months back but I'm bout run em back again, gonna add in some Sobers & Ambrose too :wow:
I got Viv's last year.

I spent every summer throughout the 90's, trying to master Lara's bat back lift and Curtly wrist rattle.

used to copy Lara too. I was always going for 6, you know how many balls were lost in the process :wow:

those were the days :russ: