Most Hateable TV Characters

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Asher from Spartacus.

iu

:pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit:

Sold his only homie's ass to Roman degenerates out of jealousy. :francis: Wild demonic character but I thought his presence on the show was entertaining.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Everyone, including myself, treats Michael Tritter like a villain despite the fact that everything he said and thought about Gregory House was true. House was an addict, should not have been employed at a doctor’s office or in the medical field, and on top of that, a snarky a$$hole who thrived off of making other people feel inferior. He had every right to try to take House down. However, Tritter only went after him in the first place is because Greg left him bent over a table with a thermometer (I think?) up his ass after they had a one liner back and forth. They were more or less the same except one was in law enforcement and the other was a doctor.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Everyone, including myself, treats Michael Tritter like a villain despite the fact that everything he said and thought about Gregory House was true. House was an addict, should not have been employed at a doctor’s office or in the medical field, and on top of that, a snarky a$$hole who thrived off of making other people feel inferior. He had every right to try to take House down. However, Tritter only went after him in the first place is because Greg left him bent over a table with a thermometer (I think?) up his ass after they had a one liner back and forth. They were more or less the same except one was in law enforcement and the other was a doctor.

I mean yeah. but even tho house was an a$$hole he saved people's lives...:pachaha:

SilverSamurai

All Star
Daps
Logan (Westworld)

Watchmen spoilers:
The fat cac from the Hooded Justice episode