Most Hateable TV Characters

greatone

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Zach Goodweather from the Strain and no one is even close. Don't know how he last 4 season.

web_cast_maxcharles_the-strain_570x698.jpg

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
200.gif

Seeing Todd get the life choked out of him is still :banderas: to me to this very day. I hope his final moments were filled with pain, fear, and agony. That was for the kid, Andrea, and the housekeeper that he murdered too. Jesse Plemons did such a great job in the role that when I see him in other movies, my first thought is always, "Todd, you sorry son of a bytch. :leostare: " for a split second before I realize that I'm not watching Breaking Bad.

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
Joffrey Baratheon
Wendy Byrd
Sansa Stark
Cersei Lannister
Piper Chapman
Janice Soprano

i challenge anyone to find more hatable characters than these.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Joffrey of course...:pachaha:

And that little nikka Zach from the strain...:damn: wanted to choke this muthafukka
:scust:

Mr ferrly from three's company the only reason he hated jack tripper was because he couldn't stand another man living with two hot women if he didn't get first crack at them. fukking hater man...:birdman: only reason Jack had to pretend to be gay was because ferly hated so hard if he was straight :dead:

Last edited:

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
:bustback:Shane in “The Shield”
:bustback: Vern Schillinger in “OZ”

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Can't think of another TV character I hated more than Tariq St. Patrick. What makes it worse is we were supposed to see him as the hero. At least until Book II came out and they suddenly wised up and said everything is his fault. :scust:

Violet from Mom is another one. I know she had a terrible childhood, but there's nothing to like about her as a person. She does the same things Christy used to do and just blames her for turning out that way. Spends the whole series never accomplishing anything, never striving for more, and takes advantage of every situation she can. She disappears for two seasons, and comes back for one episode hosting a podcast that shyts on Christy as a mother. All of a sudden, she's independent and wants nothing to do with Christy, even though she spends her time hosting a podcast where she's constantly talking about her and how she's a horrible person. They already made peace in an earlier episode, why does Violet magically hate Christy again? She should have never come back. :scust:

The whole cast of Friends annoyed the hell out of me by the time the show was over, especially Phoebe. She started out being this sweet innocent hippie, then she ended the series acting like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. :scust:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Late addition

Drama from Entourage :hhh:

Insecurely arrogant ahh boy. He got extra mad when Turtle pulled Meadow and did some hoe shyt.