Most Hateable TV Characters

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Beth from Yellowstone is a truly detestable character. I actually don't mind the younger version who is played by a much more likeable actor. (White Woman)

Paige from The Americans tryna join the family business, be all up in the videos and damn near sinking the Russkies. Couldn't stand her. (White Woman)

Dedra from Andor. A white woman who rises through the ranks by playing hunches and disregarding the rules that her black male superior follows. (White Woman) Throw Cyril on here too. fukk him.

Galdriel from Rings of Power. I hated her in the movies. I didn't like how Cate Blanchett looked. But this new broad is terrible. She's not playing an Elf. She's playing a ventriloquist. Her jaw doesn't move when she speaks. Very distracting. :hhh: (White Woman)

Elsa Dutton from 1883 aka "Lighting With The Yellow Hair." Aka, Go fukk yourself. Thotting across the country while bodies is dropping left and right and this bytch is falling in love with any dude who looks at her. (White Woman)

Rian from Billions. (White Woman) Might have to toss Wendy (White Woman) in here, too, but I don't loathe her like Rian. Sorry, but I also hate Kate Sacker. You not Wednesday Addam. Blink them big eyes and close your mouth.

And, I'm sorry, but I hated Sydney from The Bear. Could not stand her from the moment she first appeared. An extremely hateable voice. If you closed your eyes when she talks, you may not think she's black. It's particularly sad for me cuz the actress is from Boston. :francis:

That's 7 white women if I include Wendy Rhoades, 1 white guy, and 2 black women. @O.Red you right. 70% of my list is women who's white. Try as they might, they can't lose this fight. This is their sport.

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
King Joffrey....not one redeemable quality about that dikkhead

I like a good villain but he was even trash in that respect. It'd be one thing if he was just cruel like Ramsay but he was incredibly p*ssy on top of that. I never wanted to see dude on my screen unless something fukked up was happening to him and sadly wasn't enough of that.

Last edited:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
The entire cast of full house
The mom and dad in Malcom in the middle

Moesha’s Overbearing Dad

Go to your room Miles
Daps
Reppin
Scott Templeton :scust:

Ziggy Sobotka :hhh:

Cersei Lannister :camby:

Brian Griffin :hhh:

Never got all the Skyler hate, by the way. She was looking out for the kids. Same with Chuck McGill.

The Barber from that one episode of Atlanta
I can't think of anyone who got me to hate them in the shortest amount of time

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Asher from Spartacus.

iu

:pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: