Most games showed on PS5 ran at 30fps

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Digital Foundry has fallen off a cliff...
Used to be legit but now they just another gossipy cac tech site...
They are like the ign of tech talk now...

Digital Foundry has no fukking idea of what any of these games run at...

These were trailers anyway...who cares what a trailer runs at...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
didnt u say you dont have a gpu at all? im catching on to the troll now

How am I trolling because I sold my 1080ti, upgrading is apart of PC gaming, stating facts about hardware capabilities is no different then talking about the ps5 running at 30fps when nobody has even played a ps5, anybody with half a brain knows consoles won't be able to play new released games at 4k 60

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
How am I trolling because I sold my 1080ti, upgrading is apart of PC gaming, stating facts about hardware capabilities is no different then talking about the ps5 running at 30fps when nobody has even played a ps5, anybody with half a brain knows consoles won't be able to play new released games at 4k 60
But u have no GPU. Anyone here can say they plan on buying the next shyt but u have nothing right now

Daps
Reppin
NULL
But u have no GPU. Anyone here can say they plan on buying the next shyt but u have nothing right now

And nobody in this thread has a PS5 so why are you talking about its performance

you pc nerds are the worst, a bunch of frauds, I played every game there is already so I sold my 1080ti until the 3080ti comes out, I can just stick it right in my PC, but even if I never gamed again

how would I change the fact the all these cards under the 2080ti can't do 4k 60, it wouldn't, so go cry a river, you broke ass nikka, all you fake pc master race wanna be superior are all phonies, the next gen consoles are going to match your cheap ass rigs because you cut corners instead of buying the best hardware out

my 1080ti blew everything out the water when I brought it when it was first released, now its time to get rid of it, it can perform at high level with next gen level games, yet you fake master race wannabes just now catching up with super series and all that rip off 2000 series crap, you gonna be in the same point as the PS5 and X Box One gamers playing 4k 30 frames a second lmao

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
And nobody in this thread has a PS5 so why are you talking about its performance

you pc nerds are the worst, a bunch of frauds, I played every game there is already so I sold my 1080ti until the 3080ti comes out, I can just stick it right in my PC, but even if I never gamed again

how would I change the fact the all these cards under the 2080ti can't do 4k 60, it wouldn't, so go cry a river, you broke ass nikka, all you fake pc master race wanna be superior are all phonies, the next gen consoles are going to match your cheap ass rigs because you cut corners instead of buying the best hardware out

my 1080ti blew everything out the water when I brought it when it was first released, now its time to get rid of it, it can perform at high level with next gen level games, yet you fake master race wannabes just now catching up with super series and all that rip off 2000 series crap, you gonna be in the same point as the PS5 and X Box One gamers playing 4k 30 frames a second lmao
nah id just go to 1440p my guy.

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin

According to you, back in 2013 anything less than a Titan or 690 wasn't a high end card?

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Right now a 2080 ti is an ENTHUSIAST CARD. The most expensive and powerful gpus are enthusiast gpus. A tier below that is high end.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to you, back in 2013 anything less than a Titan or 690 wasn't a high end card?

when did I say that

high end cards go for 800 and up, anything lower than that isn't a high end card

My day one homie who design cranes for KAT, he got a GPU that cost 10 grand for NVIDIA because he use it for work, nikka got a race car simulator in his crib computer look like some tony stark shyt, its levels to this shyt, it is what its, you being butt hurt about it, isn't going to change the facts

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
when did I say that

high end cards go for 800 and up, anything lower than that isn't a high end card

My day one homie who design cranes for KAT, he got a GPU that cost 10 grand for NVIDIA because he use it for work, nikka got a race car simulator in his crib computer look like some tony stark shyt, its levels to this shyt, it is what its, you being butt hurt about it, isn't going to change the facts
the 2070, 2070 super, 2080, and 2080 super are high end cards
the 2080 ti is an enthusiast card

end of discussion

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah id just go to 1440p my guy.

thats fine, thats not next gen, be happy with what you have, thats all I'm saying, if you gotta settle say you gotta settle don't act like its not what it is, tired of all this fake shyt

when I first brought my rig I got 1000 HDR monitor, when I found it wasn't real HDR I got rid of the shyt, I'm not a fake nikka I don't rock fake shyt

now I'm stacked up I can upgrade to 3080ti which will have hdmi 2.1 so it can do 144hz at 4k so I won't need displayport 1.4 to connect a monitor I can just get an OLED 120 hv TV, which has better visual quality than any 4k HDR monitor and is way bigger for the same price